thirty two - taylor

I felt like I was on fire as Travis guided himself between my legs, and I moaned in relief when he entered me. My hormones lately had been all over the place, driving me out of my mind with need for him at the most inconvenient of times, and I wanted him to fuck the hell out of me now. And by the looks of things, he was going to.

"Horny pregnancy hormones hmm?" Travis murmured as he started to fuck me slowly, my thighs shaking with how damn big he was. I'd never get used to it, and it overwhelmed me especially when I was this sensitive. Travis knew that. "You need me to go slow baby girl?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"Fuck me." I whispered, my chest heaving. "Fuck me until I can't walk."

"Yes ma'am." Travis smiled, securing his hands around my waist and tugging me closer. I gasped as his pace increased, hitting spots that made my toes curl, and I tightened my arms around his neck and pulled him close for a kiss.

Our tongues tangled in a passionate embrace of hot need as I spread my thighs as wide as they could go. Travis gave my lips as much attention as he gave the way he fucked me, kissing me so hot and hard the only way I could explain it was that he fucked my mouth with his. It was addictive, passionate, and I lost myself in him as he fucked me harder, faster, harder, harder, harder.

I screamed, my back arching forwards as I came. My mouth parted as I fought to breathe and Travis traced his tongue over my bottom lip, somehow making this even hotter. He slowed down, warmth sliding over the insides of my thighs when he pulled out of me. I panted, my eyebrows furrowing in confusion.

"Travis..." I tugged at the back of his neck, barely able to form words. "Travis you didn't...you didn't..."

"Baby we've got all night." Travis murmured as he picked me up, and then he chuckled. "Well, until you fall asleep."

"Hey!" I laughed, and he smiled at me. But yeah, he had a point. I struggled to stay awake, and sometimes had to take naps during the day now.

Travis carried me into our bedroom, placing me down on the ground and helping me out of my dress. I reached for his shirt, taking it up just before he pressed another kiss to my lips. Then I was down on my back and I laughed, pulling him on top of me. He made sure not to put any weight on my stomach, sealing my lips with a kiss that sent my head spinning.

"Oh god!" I gasped when he finally pulled away to let me breathe, my teeth snagging on my bottom lip. "God my love, you really know how to take a girl's breath away."

"I love you." Travis murmured, kissing me again.

-

Pictures and videos of what had happened with Joe hit the internet like a bomb. People came after Joe for all he was worth, and soon the tag #standfortaylor was the top trending one in the world. Everyone was standing up for me, praising Travis for protecting me the way he had, shutting down what Joe had done to me. I almost started crying when I saw all of the articles, people backing me up. Joe wouldn't even be able to step outside without getting slammed.

"Oh, oh baby girl." Travis rubbed my arms when I started crying again, and he took my phone out of my hand. "Baby girl it's okay."

"They're being so nice to me!" I sobbed as he pulled me into a hug, rubbing my back. "They're...being...so...nice!" I could barely form words, hiccupping in-between each one.

"Shh." Travis murmured. "I know Tay. You're so loved baby girl."

"Mama?" Izzy asked from her little highchair where she was eating dinner, and I sniffed, wiping my eyes and looking over to see her staring at me.

"What's up sweetpea?" I asked, moving past Travis and going over to her. 

"Mama." She mumbled, reaching her arms up to me with a little sniffle.