twenty seven - travis

Taylor gazed down at me adoringly as I doted on her little bump, unable to tear myself away. It was so cute seeing the proof of our baby, our love, and I peppered kisses all over her stomach, crooning to the little life growing inside her. 

"Careful." Taylor murmured, and I looked up into her eyes. She bit her lip. "You keep doing that and I might have to jump you, which isn't something I want to do in your brothers house with four babies upstairs."

I chuckled, dragging myself up to kiss her lips lightly. Taylor sighed wistfully, kissing me back sweetly, adorably, and god I fell so much harder for her. I couldn't believe the most famous woman in the world had fallen in love with me, become my baby momma, the parent of my daughter, my love, my girl. I thought about it so much; how crazy this was.

"Travis!" She giggled as I continued to kiss her. "We can't!"

"Yes we can." I murmured, biting her bottom lip. 

"Oh." Taylor moaned quietly. "No, no we can't." She mumbled as she fought to kiss me back and speak at the same time. "Not with everyone else in the house." I hummed, moving to kiss her neck. Taylor let out a sigh, tilting her chin up as I pressed open mouthed kisses to the sensitive spots I knew off by heart. "Travis." She whispered.

"Baby girl." I whispered back. 

She groaned, pushing me onto my back so that she was now the one on top. I chuckled as she braced her hands on my chest, her slightly damp hair curling since she hadn't straightened it. I wished she wouldn't straighten it as much as she did, and I reached out to take a particularly perfect curl between my fingers.

"I'm sorry I was too tired to dry it so I could straighten it." Taylor sighed.

"No baby girl, I love your curls." I gave it a light tug. "And if you ever pick up a straightener again, I'll shave my beard."

"No!" Taylor whined, launching herself forwards to nuzzle her cheek against my jaw. "No don't do that!" She begged, and I smirked. 

"Deal?" I asked.

"Deal." She whispered in my ear. "You know I love your beard and if you ever shave it I will leave you."

I laughed, hugging her close. Taylor relaxed against my chest, wriggling slightly as she got comfy and then sighed happily, yawning. I tugged the blankets over both of us, knowing Taylor was likely to fall asleep right there on my chest. She had been clinging to me these last few days, and I'd been clinging to her, both of us a little rattled by our time apart, so she'd been falling asleep right on top of me like I was a mattress. I didn't mind; Taylor barely weighed anything and it was really nice to know she felt safe in my arms.

-

In the morning, I woke up to a flicker of sunlight peeking through the curtains onto my face. Blinking, I shifted my head so that the light wasn't in my eyes anymore before looking down. Taylor was still lying on top of me, her face in my neck, breathing softly as she slept. 

God, she was adorable. She was stunning, like a sleeping angel, too perfect for this world. I smiled and brushed a kiss against her forehead where her bangs had been pushed aside during the night, sticking out cutely in all directions. 

Then I heard a light knock and looked up to see the door cracking open, Kylie peeking through. She smiled apologetically when she saw the sleeping woman in my arms and I smiled back to let her know it was okay. Taylor was a decently heavy sleeper, so this wouldn't wake her.

"Sorry." Kylie breathed just loud enough for me to hear. "I just wanted to check which box you put Izzy's diapers in. I can't find them."

"Closest on the left in the boot." I whispered back. "My keys are on the hook." Kylie gave me a thumbs up, moving to turn away. "Ky." I murmured, and she glanced back. "I'll get them."