fourteen - travis

"We need rules." Taylor murmured about five minutes after she'd collapsed onto the bed next to me an hour later.

"Like what?" I said quietly from where I had my face buried in her neck, my arms around her waist.

"To keep this what it is." She told me.

"Okay." I blew out a breath. "So no telling anyone, nothing in public..."

"No sleeping over." Taylor tacked on. "Like no falling asleep together." I nodded. That was a good rule; falling asleep together might complicate things and this was already complicated enough.

"If you end up dating, it's up to you whether we continue this or not."

"I'm not a cheater." Taylor lifted her head to look at me. "If by some miracle I actually want to date someone, I'll be honest with you about it and we'll stop this." Then she paused. "What about you?"

"I don't date." I told her as I tucked a lock of hair out of her face. "Not anymore."

"Why?"

"I just don't." I said in a tone that let her know I didn't want to talk about it. Taylor nodded, dropping the subject. "Anything else?" I asked, and she shook her head. "Alright, well I'll see you in the morning then. Don't dream too much about me baby girl." Taylor smirked as I extracted myself from around her, getting to my feet.

"If I'm dreaming about you, best believe I'm coming through that door and jumping you in the middle of the night." She told me matter-of-factly as I gathered up my clothes and pulled my boxers on.

"Whatever you want baby girl." I winked, smacking her ass before heading for the connecting door. Taylor's little giggle followed me as I went over into my room and I smiled to myself.

Well, that wasn't how I thought tonight would go, but I was glad for Taylor's moment of weakness in the elevator. I never would have taken the first step myself, not with the rules I'd set about getting personal with clients. But I wanted her too much to say no, and I knew she wouldn't tell anyone. My job was safe.

Tossing my clothes into my bag, I climbed into bed and let out a breath. The sweet smell of Taylor was all over me, the sound of her moans and cries ringing in my ears. She was absolutely everything I would have expected between the sheets; feisty, demanding, and dominant but she knew how to pull it back when she wanted me in charge. We fit together perfectly.

Early in the morning, I was woken by a light creak and opened my eyes to see Taylor, completely naked, walking into my room. The faint sunlight streamed through a crack in the curtains, just enough to see. I smiled as Taylor crawled onto the bed with me, positioning her body on top of mine. She was so warm, eyes blinking sleepily, hair a mess. I'd never seen her so beautiful.

And as she leaned down to kiss my neck, the realization hit me like a truck. This would never be just sex, not for me. I wasn't the hookup or fling kind of guy anymore. I'd fallen for the blonde, feelings bursting from my heart. Taylor had something, did something to me that I couldn't ignore and it was too late. I had feelings for her, but I could never do anything about them.

So instead of worrying about the fact that I now had a sex arrangement with the super famous woman I'd fallen for, I pushed her onto her back. Taylor let out a satisfied sigh as I started kissing her jaw, neck, quickly making my way down between her legs. She was slick with anticipation, gasping when I captured her soft folds in my mouth.

I ate her out until she was writhing and screaming beneath me, the beautiful taste of her enveloping me. She came with a shriek, tossing her head back as her face contorted in pleasure. I didn't stop, sucking on her clit until her first orgasm rolled into a second. Taylor went limp when she'd stopped trembling, chest heaving as she panted. I started to explore her whole body with my lips, leisurely planting kisses over every possible inch of soft, creamy skin. If I was going to have feelings for this woman, I might as well indulge them the best I could with the rules we'd set. I was sure those feelings would fizzle out soon, but I had to make sure Taylor never found out about them and I had to make sure no one else could ever tell.