Life:

What is Life, seriously?
                       ~Adam, The Genesis

                                      🌳🌳🌳

Natalie was slowly realizing the pain of being unnoticed, unattended to. As she grew, it also unraveled itself. The feeling of being invisible yet you withhold the brightest light. It's not that she didn't want them to see but she craved for them to seek and unveil it.
So, she would stick to her values and patiently craft her magnificent beam, in awe as she progressed. She pictured the perfect debut.
Why? Because she thought she deserved it. She had made and wrapped the most exquisite Christmas gift ever and all she needed was someone to rip the wrapping off.

As beautiful as that sounds, it never happens. A light that does not shine is a light that will never be seen.
Ego, vanity and pride are what gets that light through to blind everyone's eyes. A little selfishness too.

Natalie is empathetic, nice, beautiful, intelligent, creative, charming. But the world didn't care.
She had once made a remark. "I am talented."
This she had said to Garf and beamed with pride.
In return he said, "you do not have to speak for yourself, if you are then people will shout it out" His face was friendly and very assuring. She had wished he would take it back. She knew it held some truth to it.
Then she was saddened because deep within she knew I didn't have the guts to show off to the world. She wasn't sure then and neither is she now. So maybe she is not talented... yet.
                                      ...

The earth,

the round ball that we all seem to be trapped in.No corner to hide and no stop to the journey to finding ourselves.Go around then go round some more. There you will find more to pass around.How vast should we expect?We each hold the tiniest space for ourselves, entitlement to something.Why not make my mark? But with what? Some have a piece of the darkest coal to bolden it. Others, the sharpest swords to carve it out.

The wind, carrying the dirt with it also goes on round,

Around and round and still finds more parts to go around.With our marks made and palms scarred,we only hope the dirt doesn't fill the piece of us we leave behind.We pray that it feels the passion and relief that burnt in our souls as we spelt out our names.And with that may it go around, round and maybe find other parts unmarked to go around.

                                     🌳🌳🌳