𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

POV Minho

December, the month of snow, it's quite beautiful, but I'm freezing.

I walk carefully through the snow, trying not to get my shoes too dirty, heading towards our dormitory.

For the past few days, the temperatures have dropped drastically, much to my dismay.

Not that of Shizuka. This girl is literally insensitive to any form of cold.

It's been a month since Sumalee left, and even though it affected her, she managed to stay cheerful.

She asked me for advice on getting back into dance, which allowed us to spend even more time together.

We had our first live performance together a few days ago, and most of the fans were happy.

What more could I desire?

Maybe for Han Jisung to no longer be the little voice of my conscience?

I quickly enter the building and hurry up to our floor. I enter the girls' dormitory and make my way to Shizuka's room.

We're alone in the dormitory, since Ha-yoon is in Paris for a brand, Hae-ji and Mi-cha are at their parents', and Ji-yu is at her place.

I knock gently on the door and enter. Shizuka is lying in bed, wearing one of my freshly stolen T-shirts.

I give her an amused look and settle down next to her.

She starts the movie. It's a habit we do at least once a month. Although lately, we've been doing it almost once a week.

Both of us, alone, in the quiet.

Well, all three of us.

I stroke Lyca, who's sleeping between our legs, and Shizuka mutters

- "So, is this happiness?"

I smile and nod.

- "It looks like it."

She looks me in the eyes. When she does that, I only want one thing: to kiss her.

And that's what I do.

- "I still have lipstick on," she laughs, seeing my lips probably turned pink.

- "I don't care."

I kiss her again, and she laughs against my lips. I run my fingers through her hair and say to myself :

"Damn, I love these moments."

We're interrupted by Lyca's meowing, and we laugh together.

- "How dare we do this in front of the child?" Shizuka exclaims, petting her cat's head.

She rests her head on my chest, and we stay like that, watching the movie.

I love this routine, even though I never thought a girl would make me this in love.

I even cried in front of her, that says a lot.

- "Hey, you know what else I need to be happy?"

- "Tell me."

- "A soda."

I laugh at her silliness and flick her forehead.

She drives me crazy.

I'll never be grateful enough to her for forgiving me.

Remember, I finally found the answer
my future is you
Say my name
I will hug you tightly like I promised on the first day

Because I love this girl

Like deja vu.