CHAPTER 36: FRUSTRATION

Hoseok's thoughts got cut off by the sound of his door being opened.
He looked up to meet Yoongi already staring at him.
____________________

...why are you here?...

Hoseok felt himself getting nervous again at the alpha's presence.

Why?

He himself didn't know why, the tension between them had suddenly gone unbearable right from the previous night. Maybe Yoongi wasn't feeling it, but Hoseok for sure was feeling it for he suddenly didn't know how to act confident in front of the alpha. The heat that suddenly pulled around his entire body was another unexplainable phenomenon for him.

"How are you feeling?" Yoongi finally broke the tensed silence between them.

"Not good." Hoseok answered truthfully, his deadpanned gaze at the elder.

Yoongi gave a silent chuckle, settling himself on the couch close to the bed. "At least you're not completely bed ridden, you'll be fine soon, I promise."

"Yeah right." Hoseok muttered in a snickering tone, turning his gaze everywhere else but the elder's.

There was another akward long minute silence between them, with Hoseok's gaze stuck to his knees and Yoongi's on the omega. They were like that for a while until Hoseok chose to break the silence.

"Why are you here?"

“what? I can’t check on you again?“

Hoseok turned to him with a raised brow. “That’s not why you’re here, it’s pretty obvious, you’ve been giving me that weird look since you came in.”

Yoongi raise his hands mid air defeatedly. “Alright, Alright, you got me, I’m here to find out who the intruders were.”

“I don’t know who they are, they were all masked”

“No sign of recognition?“ Yoongi watched him suspiciously, praying in his mind that the omega wasn’t hiding anything.

Hoseok on the other hand seemed to be thinking, trying to rake his mind on what he could remember.

“There was one of them, he seemed to be their leader.” He  finally said something much to Yoongi’s relief. Though he wasn’t fully trusted, but now was a hint that he might not be a spy.

“he had a fire tattoo  crafted around his arm, and what looked like a faded rose between it.”

“A faded rose?” Yoongi repeated, corking his head slightly.

“Yeah. I’m not sure if it was a rose, but it did look like one.”
Yoongi nodded, already having an idea on who they might be. “What else.”

“He knows I’m a JADE...” Hoseok paused, turning his gaze to the alpha “That’s why they where here, they came for me.”

Yoongi let out a frustrated sigh, fingers combing through his lucks. "I know that already... the only problem we're facing is who they're connected to, with the tattoo description you've just told me it's obvious they're part of the ROSELIAS."

"The ROSELIAS?" Hoseok repeated, his face contoured into a frown. "Why will they be coming for me then if I'm a part of their bloodline?"

"That's what we don't know. It looks like they're trying to use you as a bait against me... or you're working for them."

Hoseok's frown deepened. "I'm not working for them."

"I know, it just looks like it."

Hoseok's frown didn't leave his face as he glared at the Alpha. "You don't believe me."

"I want to, but unfortunately, I'm not supposed to." Yoongi stated truthfully with a seeming nonchalant shrug.

"Well then fuck off." Hoseok spat, covering himself with a duvet as he began laying on the bed.

Yoongi remained seated, studying the now covered up omega for a while. He let out a soft sign before finally rising up, gradually making his way to the exit. Glancing at the small lump on the bed one last time, he signed before gently closing the door.

"Ass hole." Hoseok cursed, kicking the heavy duvet off his frame as soon as the Alpha was out of sight.

Why was he mad? He knew he wasn't supposed to be angry at the Alpha for not trusting him, but he just couldn't help it. He felt so disappointed in himself for expecting better from the alpha. Yoongi was still Yoongi, the dangerous Don of the min Empire, of course he wasn't just going to trust a mare property.

He let out a frustrated sigh as he sat up from the bed, feeling a little light headed as he did so. Reaching out under his pillow, he let out a frustrated cry when he couldn't fish out his iron pill.

Today sure wasn't a good day for him, no day has been since he was brought out from the silo. Things had been going more down hill than progressing ever since he'd left the silo, and now he was stuck here, severely injured and bed ridden. How much worse could it be when he couldn't even find his drugs, the only thing that kept his eyes opened and his stamina stable. He was hungry too, and needed help going about his daily necessities.

A gentle knock on the door brought the omega staring expectantly at the door, hoping for any kind of miracle to happen and the person behind the door would have anything for him to eat.

The knock came again and Hoseok realized he was yet to usher the person in. "Come in!" He called out, watching the knob turn slightly.

A relieved smile, barely noticeable adorned his lips as soon as the door opened. It was Mejin. And guess what she had with her, food, a big platter of different delicious Korean meals all arranged delicately in the platter.

"Yoongi told me you're awake. I figured you'll be hungry."

Maybe there's a god up there. Hoseok thought to himself as she approached him, placing the meal on the small table in the room.

Or is she the god?

"This should help boost your iron level." She continued, shifting the table closer to him. "You need to eat a lot." She stated with a serious tone. "I've helped you draft out a nutrient food table. At least that could reduce your dizziness and sudden weakness in the essence of any situation." She completed with a smile, patting his hair gently.

Hoseok couldn't help but smile back. "Thank you very much." He was honestly greatful for her thoughtfulness regarding his health.

"You don't have to thank me. I'm repaying you for saving our lives."

.
.
.

Here you go guys, please don't forget to vote.