048, the spitting image!

"I DON'T INTEND TO TELL him more than he needs to know, Molly," Sirius replied

"I DON'T INTEND TO TELL him more than he needs to know, Molly," Sirius replied. "But as he was the one who saw Voldemort come back, he has more right than most to—"

"He's not a member of the Order of the Phoenix!" Molly exclaimed. "He's only fifteen and—"

"—and he's dealt with as much as most in the Order,' said Sirius, 'and more than some—"

"No one's denying what he's done!" Molly raised her voice her as her fists trembled on the arms of her chair. "But he's still—"

"He's not a child!" Sirius interrupted.

"He's not an adult either!" Molly said, the colour rising in her cheeks. "He's not James, Sirius!"

"I'm perfectly clear who he is, thanks, Molly," Sirius muttered coldly. Cerise shrunk in her seat, holding Jay close to her chest.

"I'm not sure you are!" Molly replied. "Sometimes, the way you talk about him, it's as though you think you've got your best friend back!"

"What's wrong with that?" Harry asked.

"What's wrong, Harry, is that you are not your father, however much you might look like him!" Molly answered, her eyes still boring into Sirius. "You are still at school and adults responsible for you should not forget it!"

"Meaning I'm an irresponsible godfather?" Sirius asked, his voice rising.

"Meaning you have been known to act rashly, Sirius, which is why Dumbledore keeps reminding you to stay at home and—"

"We'll leave my instructions from Dumbledore out of this, if you please!" said Sirius loudly.

"Arthur!" said Molly, rounding on her husband. "Arthur, back me up!"

Arthur did not reply straight away. He took off his glasses and cleaned them slowly on his robes, not looking at his wife. Only when he had replaced them carefully on his nose did he reply.

"Dumbledore knows the position has changed, Molly. He accepts that Harry will have to be filled in, to a certain extent, now that he is staying at headquarters—"

"Yes, but there's a difference between that and inviting him to ask whatever he likes!"

"Personally," Remus said quietly, looking away from Sirius as Molly turned quickly to him, hopeful that finally she was about to get an ally, "I think it's better that Harry gets the facts— not all the facts, Molly, but the general picture — from us, rather than a garbled version from... others. And I think Cerise has a right to know things, too."

Remus gave Cerise a gentle smile as her head snapped in his direction.

"Well," Molly said, breathing deeply and looking around the table for support that she did not get, "well... I can see I'm going to be overruled. I'll just say this: Dumbledore must have had his reasons for not wanting Harry to know too much, and speaking as someone who has Harry's best interests at heart—"

"He's not your son," Sirius muttered quietly.

"He's as good as," Molly replied fiercely. "Who else has he got?"

"He's got me!"

"Yes," said Molly, her lip curling, "the thing is, it's been rather difficult for you to look after him while you've been locked up in Azkaban, hasn't it?"

Sirius started to rise from his chair. Cerise exchanged a look with Loralei.

"Molly, you're not the only person at this table who cares about Harry," Remus said sharply. "Sirius, sit down."

Molly's lower lip was trembling as Sirius slowly sank back into his chair, his face white.

"I think Harry ought to be allowed a say in this," Remus continued, "he's old enough to decide for himself."

"I want to know what's been going on," Harry wasted no time as he replied straight away.

Remus turned to Cerise, "Cerise?" He said, making everyone's eyes go to the girl. "Do you want to know too?"

Cerise nodded.

"Very well," Molly said, her voice cracking. "Ginny — Ron — Hermione — Loralei — Fred — George — Elijah — I want, you out of this kitchen, now."

Immediately, there was an uproar.

"We're of age!" Fred and George bellowed together.

"If Harry's allowed, why can't I?" Ron had shouted.

"Mum, I want to hear!" wailed Ginny.

The only ones that stayed quiet were Hermione, Elijah and Loralei.

"NO!" shouted Molly, standing up, her eyes overbright. "I absolutely forbid—"

"Molly you can't stop Fred and George," said Arthur wearily. "They are of age— So are Loralei and Elijah."

"They're still at school—"

"But they're legally adults now," said Arthur, in the same tired voice.

Molly was now scarlet in the face. "I — oh, all right then, Loralei, Elijah, Fred and George can stay, but Ron—"

"Harry'll tell me and Hermione everything you say anyway!" said Ron hotly. "Won't — Won't you?" he added uncertainly, meeting Harry's eyes.

"Course I will," Harry said.

Ron and Hermione beamed. "Fine!" shouted Molly. 'Fine! Ginny — BED!"

"I also want to go to bed," Elijah muttered, shocking them all. "I'm really tired, and quite frankly, you-know-who scares me so I'd rather not know what's been going on. Goodnight, guys."

As everyone mumbled a goodnight, he followed after Ginny, who was angrily storming upstairs which set off Walburga Black's awful screeches. Remus hurried off to the portrait to try and make her calm again.

Cerise looked at the sleeping baby in her arms, "I'm just going to quickly put him to bed," She muttered, rushing upstairs to her bedroom and laying him down on the bed. As he slept, she frowned.

He was the spitting image of Cedric.

Cerise glanced at her bedside desk, where a picture of her and Cedric stood — It was the one from the Yule Ball. She felt a few tears trickle down her face as she picked it up and sat on her bed.

Hearing her door open, she turned her head. George.

She gave him a small smile as she wiped her eyes, but he saw her tears and sat himself next to her. "Jay looks so much like him," Cerise whispered, leaning her head on George's shoulder.

"He does," George replied quietly, taking the picture off her and placing it back on the desk. Cerise watched him, the tears still falling from her eyes. He grabbed her hand, "Come on, before they start it without us."

Cerise sighed as she let George lead her back downstairs and into the kitchen. Everyone had changed seats now; Fred and Loralei sat next to each other, Ron and Hermione were by Harry — who was by Sirius. The adults stayed in their normal seats, so Cerise sat herself next to Remus, as George sat in between her and Loralei.

Sirius looked between Harry and Cerise. "Okay, Harry, Cerise... What do you want to know?"