Waitress pt. 2

Shawn Mendes Imagines

Shawn

"What would you like?" The waitress, y/n asks.

I hear them all say mean names, picking on her. Once there was silence she asks again, with annoyance clear in her voice.

"Do you have muffins?" I ask loud enough for her to hear.

"Don't talk to the monster Shawn! It might rub off on you," Carter says to me.

I look at her as she counts to 10 then finally looks up and takes our orders.

"Damn. She ugly." Taylor says as she leaves. I look back at her again and see a few tears slip out.

"Why are you guys so mean to her? What did she ever do to you?" I ask, concerned.

"Dude, she's just a dick sucking bitch, ok?" Cam replys, annoyed, why is everyone so annoyed today?

She comes back with our food and Nash decided to stick his foot out and trip her. She had no other choice but to fall, and to let all the food fall on her causing her to gasp in fear.

She runs away embarrassed, I feel so bad I mean, she's so pretty, and seems so nice when she was talking to the other waitresses, and taking other people's orders.

I run to where she ran, hearing the guys yell for me to come back and eat but, I didn't listen.

"Hey are you ok?" I ask quickly.

"Uh-h yeah" she says looking behind me, frightened.

I look behind me and see the guys cracking their knuckles, getting ready to fight.

"What are you doing Shawn? Let's beat up the whore." Sam asks me.

"Why do you guys do this to her? I mean, she probably doesn't even know why you bully her." I ask them, standing up for her and myself.

"Dude, she cheated on Cameron in 8th grade!" Carter screams at me smirking at Cameron.

"No I did not! He cheated on me with my enemy Abby!" y/n screams in defense.

Cameron rolls his eyes in defeat.

"Fine, here's the real reason." Cameron says.

"I lied to you guys, the real reason is, she got me suspended from school for beating her up in the hallway, she needs to repay me." Cameron says in defeat.

"What?" y/n asks.

"That's the most stupidest thing I've ever heard" I say, confident.

"Damn, that is stupid" Carter agrees. (A/N: Is "agrees" even a thing?)

They all walk away except leaving y/n and I alone. (a/n: EVERY S.M BOOK/IMAGINE IVE EVER READ ALWAYS USED ME AND BLANK AND ITS SO ANNOYING)

"Can I kiss you?" She blurts out.

I chuckle at her as she blushes looking away.

"I'm sorry, I've never had my first kiss yet.." She says, embarrassed.

"What about Cameron?" I ask, making sure she's not lieing.

"He, he didn't want me to kiss him, he was my first boyfriend." She explains sadly.

We look at eachother and slowly lean in, little fish swimming in my stomach as we kissed. We pull away and looked at eachother, blushing. She takes one look at my face, and runs away.

==========================

couldve done better, but took me 3 days to make with my BUSY schedule.

-Bella:))))