Birthday..

Shawn Mende Imagine

(A/N: Making this italics too.)

you

Today is my boyfriend's, Shawn's birthday and I'm excited as fuck!

I've invited him to my house and I was planning a surprise party for him. I invited everybody from our friends and his family from Canada in Pickering to youtubers from here in L.A.

I and some guests set up everything, the decorations, the muffins, etc. some of the guests came in a few hours early just to help me decorate and cook, it was super thoughtful and nice.

(Wish Filipinos would do that.😂)

Everybody started flooding in, talking, eating, it was great. I got a text from one of his friends, ian, texted me that he's coming home in about 5 minutes.

"Everyone! Hide! Shawn's coming in 5 minutes!" I scream as everyone tries to find a hiding spot.  I grab the flowers that I was gonna give him, and I hide next to the door.

I hear the door click open then I hear moans.. Everyone jumps out.

"SUPRI-se?" Everyone screams and Shawn and Lauren kissed..

They both look up and see the decorations and me.

"Happy birthday Shawn." I say shoving the flowers I got him on his chest. A few of my friends and a few of his chased behind me as I run away, pissed, and embarrassed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN!! HE IS MY INSPIRATION AND I MESSED UP HIS BIRTHDAY AND IM IN A FUCKING BAD MOOD (I'm on my period too to make EVERYTHING better.)