A Deadly Demand

I was trapped, with no escape in sight. Lena's eyes seemed to bore into my soul, and her voice was laced with malice.

"You know, I've been watching you for a long time," she said, her voice dripping with venom. "I know all about your little secrets. And if you don't do exactly as I say, I'll make sure everyone knows about them."

I felt a chill run down my spine as I realized the gravity of the situation. She had me right where she wanted me.

"You're going to help me with something," she said, her eyes glinting with a sinister light. "And if you don't, I'll go to the police and tell them everything. Every single thing."

I felt like I was drowning in fear as she continued to speak.

"I want you to kill someone for me," she said, her voice cold and calculating. "Someone who deserves it. Someone who hurt me when I was just a child."

My mind racing, I tried to process what she was saying. Who could this person be? And why did she want me to kill them?

"And don't even think about trying to get away from me," she warned, her eyes flashing with anger. "I have all the control here. You're at my mercy."

I felt like I was trapped in a nightmare, unable to wake up. And Lena's next words only made things worse.

"The person I want you to kill is my uncle," she said, her voice dripping with venom. "He assaulted me when I was sleeping. He thought he could get away with it because he's powerful and influential. But he won't get away with it because of you."

I felt like I had been punched in the gut. This was a person who had been hurt by someone close to her, and she wanted me to take revenge on behalf of her.

Do I:

A) Agree to kill her uncle in order to protect myself 

B) Refuse to do it and try to find another way out of the situation 

C) Attempt to attack Lena and take her down

What will you choose?