Taken|| 22

Beast Boy POV

Raven and I are going on a date tonight, and I'm practically bouncing with excitement. We've been on countless dates since we started seeing each other, but each one still feels like the first. The thrill of spending an entire night with my one and only never gets old.

We're planning a simple yet perfect evening. First, we'll visit her favorite café. I can already picture the cozy little place with its warm, inviting atmosphere. The smell of freshly brewed coffee and baked goods always greets us as we walk in. Raven loves their herbal tea, a blend of chamomile and lavender that seems to calm her. The way she cradles the cup in her hands, the steam curling around her face, always makes me smile.

After the café, we'll head to the boardwalk for some ice cream. Raven's favorite flavor is dark chocolate, which suits her perfectly—rich, intense, and a little mysterious. I remember one of our first dates there. We were sitting on a bench, sharing a sundae, and I teased her about the way she meticulously scooped out the chocolate chunks. She smirked, "You have your way, and I have mine," she had said, her voice smooth and playful.

I've memorized every detail about her. She wakes up at 4 AM on the dot every morning, going up to the rooftop to meditate. Sometimes, I join her, sitting quietly beside her as the first light of dawn breaks over the city. Her eyes light up whenever we talk, a soft glow that makes my heart flutter. And when I make her nervous, she has this adorable slight stutter. It's these little things that make her so perfectly imperfect.

In the beginning of our make-out sessions, she always acts so confident, teasing me with that trademark smirk of hers. But then, without fail, she gets shy, her cheeks turning the faintest shade of pink. It's endearing and makes me fall for her all over again.

But the best part of our relationship is how we embrace each other's flaws. My stomach isn't exactly washboard abs, and she snores louder than anyone would expect from someone so composed. Yet, we love those parts of each other too. It's real, raw, and much better than any love story from a romance novel. This is true love.

I knock firmly on her door, the sound echoing faintly through the halls. "Rae? You ready?" My voice, a low rumble that reverberates through the thin walls of our shared apartment, quivers with the familiar flutter of nerves.

The door slowly swings open, and there she is, a vision in a flowing dress that mirrors the deep shade of twilight. Her hair spills like a waterfall over her shoulders, each strand catching the light and shimmering. Her eyes are pools of warmth and mystery, a small, tender smile gracing her lips. Her cheeks are a rosy pink, matching the dress that clings to her figure like a second skin.

"Ready, Beast Boy," she says, her voice soft and breathy, her eyes never leaving mine.

I step towards her, our eyes locked in an intense stare. The air is charged, heavy with anticipation. I lean in, my lips parting to claim hers in a passionate, breathless kiss. The world falls away as our lips touch, the sensation electrifying. Her lips are soft and warm, yielding under mine, our breaths mingling in a heated exchange that speaks volumes about our deep, abiding love.

When we finally break apart, her lips are swollen and red from the intensity of our kiss. Her eyes burn with desire, a mirror to my own. We step towards the door, hand in hand, the familiar scent of lavender wafting from her skin as she moves gracefully by my side. The evening air outside is warm, filled with the sounds of laughter and chatter that carry through the open windows of the surrounding buildings.

We find ourselves in the familiar embrace of our favorite café, the warm, inviting interior beckoning us in from the night air. The barista, a familiar face who always seems to know our order, welcomes us with a warm smile as we make our way to our usual corner table.