Act Four: Chapter I: Strings Theory

April 15 2015 [One Year After Arkham Asylum]

Sokovia is a Eastern European country bordered by Slovakia and the Czech Republic. The country has a turbulent history marked by political strife and external influences. Historically, it has faced challenges like civil unrest and economic instability which have left its population vulnerable and distrustful of foreign entities, particularly Stark Industries.

Years ago, Stark Industries supply weapons in many countries and those weapons were used in wars and soon these weapons found their way into Sokovia and since then began committing heinous crime using Stark's weapons which made the country despise them and multiple protests have erupted around the country. Despite Tony stopping the manufacturing of weapons and trying to help the world. Sokovia hasn't forgotten about what his weapons did to them and continue to hold him responsible for the deaths of many.

However as the civil unrest continues. HYDRA used this as an advantage and established an underground compound in Sokovia while its operatives still posed as loyal SHIELD agents. While the rebellion in the country continues to get even worse. HYDRA managed to send its operatives to the country under the guise of being SHIELD peacekeeping forces.

Soon HYDRA found Loki's Scepter and began bringing human test subjects into the research station where they began experimenting and torturing them until the pain was unbearable, leading to their deaths.

There was silence heard around the woods as an alarm was heard in the distance until two trucks were rapidly driving through the woods until someone fired a explosive arrow, destroying both trucks and a huge explosion was seen.

There was a tank driving through the woods until someone jumped on the tank and attached a explosive device before grappling away as a huge explosion was seen and the tank was destroyed.

There were two solider firing in the distance until someone sliced both hostiles in half with a sword and continued moving forward.

There were two more soldiers running until someone grabbed both of them by their legs and tossed them in the air until he picked up a shotgun on the ground and fired at both of the hostiles mid air as they were dead.

Iron Man saw the research base as he began flying towards the base but he was met with a force field as Stark said something.

Tony: S***!

Someone attacked two HYDRA soliders with a sword and took down the enemies as he said something to Stark.

???: Hey, language.

Daniel: JARVIS, what's the view from upstairs?

JARVIS: [On Radio] The central building is protected by some kind of energy shield. Strucker's technology is well beyond any other HYDRA base we've taken.

Meanwhile Thor was at the watchtower as he defeated multiple HYDRA soliders and destroyed the tower as he said something.

Thor: Loki's scepter must be here. Strucker couldn't mount this defense without it. At long last.