Act Four: Chapter IV: Secrets

April 19 2015

Alex along with Marie and William were at Hope Industries main office as the time was four twenty three p.m. Ambrose was on the phone with Maria Hill as they were talking about what they found in Strucker's research base.

Alex: Tell me about the three enhanced.

Maria: [On Radio] Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. Twins. Orphaned at ten when a shell collapsed their apartment building. The third one's name is Daikon Katayama. There's not that much information on him. Strucker and the scientists found him years ago and began experimenting on him. As time went on, Strucker found him too dangerous and didn't wanted him out. You know Sokovia's had a rough history. It's nowhere special but it's on the way to everywhere special.

Alex: What about their abilities?

Maria: [On Radio] Pietro's got increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Wanda has neural electric interfacing, telekinesis, mental manipulation. For Daikon, super strength, super speed, energy manipulation, mental manipulation and many more.

Alex: Well, they're going to show up again.

Maria: [On Radio] Agreed. File also says Wanda and Pietro volunteered for Strucker's experiments. It's nuts.

Alex: Your right about that. Did Thor took the scepter back to Asgard?

Maria: [On Radio] Stark and Banner have it. They're gonna hand it back to him on the farewell party.

Alex: I see. How's Barton doing?

Maria: [On Radio] He's at the lab and he's doing alright now. You can speak to Helen Cho about it. One moment.

The transmission was connected to the laboratory as Helen spoke to Alex.

Helen: [On Radio] Hello?

Alex: Hey Helen, It's Alex, how's Barton doing?

Helen: [On Radio] He's doing alright. There's no deterioration. The nano molecular functionality is instantaneous. His cells don't know they're bonding with simulacrum.

Alex: Okay then. That's good to hear. I heard a lot about the regeneration cradle. It can heal certain wounds very quickly.

Helen: [On Radio] Indeed. Ummm- Alex, there's something I want to tell you.

Alex: Go on

Helen: [On Radio] Nathan, Yelena, Daniel, Kate and Natasha were talking about your injuries and I was wondering if you have time, you can come to my laboratory and use the cradle to heal up your wounds quickly.

Alex was gonna say something until Marie grabbed the phone and said something.

Marie: Don't worry, he'll be there tomorrow.

Alex: Marie-

Helen: [On Radio] Okay then, See you tomorrow, Alex.

The transmission ended as Alex looked at Marie and William and said something to them.

Alex: I'm alright. I don't need the cradle.

William: No kiddo, you definitely need it. Your struggling to walk and your injuries are getting worse.

Marie: He's alright, Alex. Please just listen to us.

Alex: [Sighs]. . . . Fine, I'll go to the laboratory tomorrow.

William and Marie smiled at him as Alex nodded and was thinking about something. Soon the trio were talking about the status of the company and many more until the receptionist told him that there was a businesswomen that wants to speak to Alex.