Act Four: Chapter III: Butterflies

April 16 2015

Natasha and Alex were at the batwing as she set the aircraft on autopilot as they were making their way towards the batcave. Romanoff sat next to Alex as she noticed blood dripping from his arm and she wrapped a cloth around his arm and began holding his injured right hand.

Alex was staring at her as she continued holding his injured right hand. Soon they made it to the batcave as the aircraft landed on the platform and the hatch was opened.

Natasha helped Alex on his feet as she was helping him walk until she heard Ambrose was grunting from the pain on his right leg and spoke to him.

Natasha: You should take some rest. You still haven't recovered from your injuries from last year.

Alex:. . . . . I've been through worse. . . I'll be alright.

Suddenly both of them saw William and Marie walking towards them as they were worried and spoke to him.

William: Alex!? Are you alright!?

Marie: What happened to you? You were radio silent when you went to the military hanger.

Alex: Encountered a new gang. Called themselves the Jokerz. They tried to steal a satellite component and a quinjet.

Natasha: The crash from the quinjet destroyed his communicator. That's why he was radio silent.

William and Marie noticed Alex's suit was damaged from the crash as they also saw blood dripping from his arm.

William: Your bleeding.

Natasha: Don't worry, I'll patch him up.

Alex: It's okay, Nat-

Natasha: Nope. I'm not leaving until your patched up.

Alex sighed to himself as William and Marie were smiling at them until they said something to Ambrose.

Marie: [Smiles] You should listen to your wife, Alex.

William: [Smiles] Yeah. Better listen to her.

Alex was blushing as Natasha had a small smile on her face. Ambrose noticed William and Marie looked tired as he told them to get some sleep. They didn't want to leave him but eventually listened to him and soon needed to get some stuff before they went to leave the batcave.

Natasha helped Alex walk towards the table as he sat on top of the table and she said something to him.

Natasha: Give me a minute. I'm gonna get a first aid kit.

Alex felt tired as he nodded and Natasha began looking around the batcave for a first aid kit. As she continued looking around, Romanoff noticed a display cabinet and its lights were turned off. She was confused by what it was and turned the display cabinet on until she saw something.

 She was confused by what it was and turned the display cabinet on until she saw something