2.Koo: the crybaby🐰🍬💫

"What's happening?" A female figure approached them, TaeTae and Koo.

"Eomma! He is such a crybaby." TaeTae scrunched his nose up. "so noisy"

"Bear!" Mrs.Kim warned his son and soon her lap was filled with baby
Koo sheddingfat tears into her chest.

"me-anie." He spoke up through
heavy hiccups pointing his tiny pink finger at TaeTae.

"Hey, what did I do, I was just correcting you."TaeTae pouts. He told everything to his eomma who baby talked to Koo, "Aww baby koo,momma will feed you lots of healthy food and you will grow into a big boy, shh no more crying, shh."

"B-but Koo b-bwig boy." Koo sniffled, his baby mind still there.

"Okay boba, you are momma's big boy. now happy"...."but eom___" TaeTae started but got silenced by his eomma's eyes.

"hwungie say sollie to Koo."
Koo turned around to the elder who quickly looked at Mrs.Kim. Well, he wasn't a fan of saying sorry. Mrs. Kim's mouth whispered a 'please' to his son.

TaeTae rolled his eyes and murmured a ''sorry." half-heartedly.

"Now shake your hands and be friends."Both TaeTae and Koo shake hands, Koo smiling wide and TaeTae with a bored expression adorning his handsome face.

🎀

After putting Koo to sleep, Mrs. Kim decided to have a deep convo with
his son. "Bear, I need to tell you something about Koo."

She paused to glance at TaeTae's face who was lying on her chest looking up at his eomma's serious face. "Your uncle and aunt are no more, bear, leaving Koo to us. How sad that Koo doesn't even have an idea about his parents' deaths. He is too small to understand this big loss of him and from now on he is going to live with us."She looked down at his son to make sure he was listening.

"I told him that I was his new momma and his old momma had gone to buy lots of banana milk for him. you know bear, what he did after that." TaeTae shook his head in no." He hugged me, kissed my cheeks, and called me 'momma'...he is so innocent and I want you to take care of him when I'm not around. Okay, bear?"

TaeTae thought for a while before agreeing but he wasn't happy about
sharing his room with Koo.

"Eomma.." TaeTae sat up remembering something.

"yes bear.."....TaeTae squinted his eyes,"you made me say sorry to him
when I wasn't at fault, what are you gonna do about this,"

"what do you want my cutie?" she pecked his nose playfully.

"I want you to make me a valentine card for Ms.Pretty."

🎀🎀🎀

TaeTae🐻

TaeTae🐻

Koo🐰

✍🏻Zish✍🏻