24- Justifications

Hey Cubs🖐🏻☺️

🎀

The next morning Koo's giddiness bubbled down when Hanuel came to the dining hall with a clean face, no traces of ink on his skin were shown.

"How Your.. your skin looks so clear.." Koo's thought-speaking enabled. He forgot to swallow his banana milk, blinking his eyes rapidly.

"Oh thank you,, I do my skincare regularly," Hanuel said cheerfully and dragged a chair near Koo

Koo hardly chugged down the milk and smiled nervously before pressing his index finger on Hanuel's cheek. He was in disbelief, the marker was permanent. No way, it can come off without spirit or alcohol.

"Smooth right.." Hanuel smiled, in Koo's pov, he smiled like a horse.

"Yeah yeah, " koo muttered and recoiled his hand, now focusing on his breakfast with knitted brows. He looked deep in thought but a roar drew him out of his thinking session and he jumped from the chair, ready to make a run for his dear life, when he saw Taehyung with a doodled face and neck.

"JEON JUNGKOOK."

Taehyung descended four stairs in one step, he looked like a comical character in some cartoons with a painted face and neck with red and green markers. The anger was not helping at all, adding more spice to the humorous look.

"It's your doing, where are you going, come here you brat, " Taehyung sprinted after Koo who scampered out with horrified expressions decorated in his eyes and face.

"Holy shit, koo, fuck.." Curses flew out of Koo's innocent mouth as he climbed past a flower bed. To his bad luck, his foot mingled with his trousers' opening and he fell on his face on the lush grass.

Taehyung caught Koo pinning him to the ground. He saw red when he heard loud laughter around them. Hanuel and Mrs. Kim were cackling clutching their tummies. Mr. Kim who was jogging around the garden, also joined them. The guards were having a joyful morning as well, enjoying the run-and-catch game of their masters.

"Sorry....sorry...hyungiee sorry...don't kill me..it wasn't for you...oh God...please sorry...."koo chanted. He closed his eyes tightly because he knew if he looked at Taehyung now he would burst into laughter as well and he had no wish to die at this ripe young age.

"You little sh__" taehyung bit his tongue to not curse in front of Koo, but he pressed his body down when Koo tried to shimmy out from under the muscular man's cage. "Daring much..hm..Do you think you can escape after ruining my face, huh?"

Hanuel's snorting paused in jealousy when he saw the two body to body. This was shat he craved for. Being trapped under the man and having a taste of his warm body.

"Hyungie,, I swear it was by mistake, I didn't aim for your handsome face,," Koo slowly placed his hands on Taehyung's hovering shoulders. His smaller frame appeared extra small in this position, like a bunny trapped under a tiger.