42- Seven pt.2

Kindly read carefully and let me know if you agree with my idea of love. And this is how I think Taekook in this book loves each other.

Short but deep chapter.

Enjoy :)

🎀

"Two bodies one soul" this was what Namjoon observed about Taehyung and Jungkook while living together with them. He also was in love with his husband, Kim Seokjin, but the love the younger couple shares among them was indescribable and out-worldly. It was not just an emotion, it was not just love. Because emotions cannot stay the same as before longer, feelings of a human being change over time, losing the intensity sometimes. Whatever Taekook had between them was out of a man's wits. The degree of this surreal thing between them kept increasing day by day. And then he thought of writing Seven keeping the certain lovers in mind.

People of ordinary mind took Seven as a sexual song only. But the deep meaning lying under its expressive lyrics was understood by few. It was fine, everyone had their own opinion and thinking capacities based on their environment, upbringing, society, broadness and mental age. Still, the man wanted his fans and followers to not judge his band floating on the surface level of Seven's lyricism. He wanted them to dive deep in the depths and feel the emotion itself which was being portrayed.

The desire to be with the love of one's life everyday.

Love is not related to bodies. It's a precious possession of sensitive souls and to be honest, every soul is sensitive in one or other way. In love, bodies intertwine and connect in the farthest possible ways ,while souls melt and dissolve in each other becoming a single whole containing the same colour. The colour of love.

Love happens with soul not genders. Souls are genderless and bodies are just a source to express what souls contain. Bodies help us to show what our souls feel because a human soul is abstract and we are incapable of seeing it. Therefore, while in love, lovers make love to ascend their minds to a point where their souls reside and feel it to its brim.

Among different kinds of love, "the love of one's life" happens only once in life. It could be at any stage, at any age, with any soul. It's unpredictable. Falling in love is common but being in love and living in love is special. It enters in life like a sudden rush of wind. It makes you feel the most vulnerable yet strong. It has possessed a power that no other emotion ever has. The point from where you can't go to somewhere else. The place that feels like home. The person who captivates you for a lifetime and even after life. If it actually is love, it will never die, even in harsh storms or in coldest winters.

Love cannot be explained. It can only be experienced. Love cannot be explained, yet it explains all.

Love can identify love.

🎀