30- Lure

Hold your hearts.

🎀

"So this is how you decided to fuck my heart. Impressive." Taehyung gazed down the terrace as Edward ran after Jungkook to catch the boy. They were playing in the luscious front yard. Jungkook proposed the idea of making the man jealous when he saw Taehyung reading a book on the balcony. After shedding a train of tears, Taehyung was knees-deep drowning in his books. How can he be so vulnerable? He didn't like his emotions giving in at that time. He was mad at his eomma appa and not daring to face Jungkook, he took shelter in his books and office files since then.

It's been two days since they arrived in Hawaii and in these two days Jungkook learned many things regarding the mansion such as the top floor was reserved for Jhope who will shift here coming month, the fourth one was for Yoonmin who were together for two years and will be married anytime Yoongi would say. The couple went to Seoul to attend a cousin's wedding ceremony. The third floor would be accommodated by his Ahjushi hyungies and Jungkook couldn't be happier. Both husbands will be coming by next week. It would be easy for the three of them to work together from as third portion has a big studio room. For now, Jungkook was on one month leave.

The ground floor was specially designed for the elderly Kim couple keeping their needs in check. That was another debate that both were surprisingly healthy and active (God bless). Taehyung designed the interior of the second story himself as he and Koo will be living there together.

"Hahahahaa...hahahaha..ha..ahh...Ed-Edy s-stop...it tickles..."Koo wriggled on the grass. Edward was sitting on his stomach and tickling him in the neck, chest and underarms, catching him after a ten-minutes long run.

'Huh, Edy,' I repeat Jealousy is a serious disease.

"Should I kiss you, he is watching from behind his book." Edward huffed, taking in long breaths. His lungs were burning.

"Shut up...just hover over me and bring your face closer to mine.." Jungkook whispered decreasing his laughs.

"But the kiss will add more spice.."Edward leaned in placing his palms on the ground around Koo's head, right above his bulky shoulders.

"Do you want a black eye, dear fiancèe." Jungkook smiled a shy smile and his eyelashes set on his cheeks. His chest raised and fell dramatically.

"Daddy, your acting is overly extra, slow down." His face came parallel to Jungkook's pink one. Motherfücker should act in movies and dramas. How can he fake his blush?

Taehyung's hand reached to pour a glass of water. Resentment painted his heart fully.

'Can't they get a room, huh, coward, only knows how to stare. I would have kissed Koo senseless if I were in his place.' He gulped down another glass of cold water.

"Daddy, it's working, can't you smell a whole arson burning on the balcony." Edward traced Jungkook's cheekbone and Jungkook pushed him away, running inside hiding his face behind his palms. Thankfully, he reached the spacious hall without blessing the floor, the path contained no obstacles.

'what was there to be so shy about, if I were at this fly's place I would have never let him push me away and run off and right now we would be making out so intense, if Koo was my fiancée, fuck, I can't, I just can't..' Taehyung flung the poor book on the coffee table and left the area fuming. A shot of whisky might calm his nerves. ''I need to talk to Koo..I won't let this happen.''

"He is coming, Kook, quick quick, he is coming,.." Edward spotted Taehyung chugging down his throat a third glass of wine and when he heard the man's determined voice, he flew to inform Jungkook. Another work Jungkook assigned to his closest friend was to spy on Taehyung when he was home.