43- Paris

Another chapter for my lovely readers💜

🎀

The twenty plus hours flight to Paris was boring to Koo because Taehyung was fast asleep. Koo was sitting on the window side and they were watching clouds and Taehyung fell asleep while listening to Koo's rambles about guessing cloud patterns.

Lastly, the bored boy huffed seeing at his husband whose head was resting in Koo's lap. He pulled out his phone from his mini backpack and opened documents. There was a secret folder named, "study". He clicked it open and it showed a list of downloaded books. He decided to read "Husband" (by Jk_vk123😉). Yes, Koo still reads fan-fiction but now he reads Taekook ff specifically those in which the main characters are married.

One hour of reading passed without Koo's knowledge and his attention was deeply invested in the romantic scene between husbands. He bit his lips shyly. He wanted to try this very thing with Taehyung in real too which he was busy reading carefully.

"What are you doing?" Koo shuddered at the sudden deep voice and his phone fell on Taehyung's chest. "N-nothing,.." he smiled and reached his hand to pick up his phone but Taehyung was quick to grab it first. Now Koo shrieked, "hubby it's nothing..really.." his hands attempted to pull the device out of Taehyung's grab and the man got suspicious. He sat up straight, not letting go of Koo's phone. "Give it back Taehyungiee..I was just looking at your picture..." Koo again stretched his arm.

"You know what baby, you are still a dummy for making such an absurd excuse.." Taehyung chuckled while going through the screen which showed a page of a book.

"hubby please~,," Koo made a wobbly face.

"okay okay, here take it...I was just playing with you Koo.." he gave it back instantly.

"Meanie.." Koo mumbled and quickly turned his phone off.

"What would you like to do in Paris?" Taehyung changed the topic. He decided to look for the title "Husband" on his phone's hidden app, Wattpad, which he installed recently after reading a taekook ff scene on Twitter. It was a good one that's why he would like to explore more. That was another debate that the scene he read was portraying top Kook.

"I want to go shopping with you and take long walks on the streets like normal people do and yes we will explore French restaurants hubby. I wanna eat lots of sweets.." Koo talked excitedly telling his wishes to his husband.

"Um..before that be my candy.." Taehyung pushed Koo back on the large seat and fastened the curtains of their private cabin. Koo widened his eyes when his husband lifted his shirt upward and undone the threads of his sweatpants, "hubby!"

"Sshh baby, your task is to not make any noise, hm.." He leaned down on Koo's lips and stole a kiss. "W-what are you gonna do?" Koo asked.

"Gonna have my delicious candy.." Taehyung earned a gasp from the boy under him when he tugged the pants down to Koo's mid-thighs along with his boxer panties. Feeling exposed Koo hid his face with his arms. His husband's hands were working skillfully on his semi-hard cock. Soon, he flinched and a muffled moan escaped his throat when Taehyung involved his mouth.

Seeing the shy baby, Taehyung smirked and dipped his head down, taking in more of his baby's addicting and fully hard cock. Intruding the opening of Taehyung's throat, Koo's swollen tip hit the back of his throat and Koo covered his mouth to stop the sounds which were getting pretty loud feeling immense pleasure. The hot and wet cavern was addicting and he restrained his hips to thrust upward in desperation.

Taehyung tried to take all of it and with much difficulty, his nose finally touched Koo's pubic area but there was a visible outline of Koo's head on his throat's middle, right above the adam apple. Koo opened his orbs to have a look and a loud moan threatened to leave the depths of his vocal cords when his husband groaned and vibrations of pleasure shot to his core. His hands were pressed tightly against his lips. Taehyung released the lengthy and girthy member out of his mouth and sucked at the red tip, tasting the delicious creamy substance. It took a few more intense sucks and fervent licks for Koo to come hard in Taehyung's mouth, trembling and mewling incoherent words.