22- Mentor

The wait is over, here is another chapter my lovely readers. Forgive the possible mistakes and yeah, Enjoy. ;)

🎀

Speaking of the double-story medium-sized house of Namjin, the master bedroom, a huge music studio, and a small cinema were upstairs while the two guestrooms, a mini gym that the couple used rarely, a laundry room and an open kitchen attached to the living room was on the ground floor. Jin stood near the staircase and shouted, "The dinner is ready, come fast."  from this spot his voice reached both guys.

Namjoon instantly came running down, singing a cheerful melody. He always showed enthusiasm for the meals prepared by his husband. The handsome man possessed magic in his hands when it comes to cooking.

Next arrived Koo, struggling with his big clothes. The wide-shoulder shirt was falling off his shoulders which he fixed by throwing it back until the neckline met his clavicle. But his nape and upper part of his back were exposed now. After fixing the shirt in his way, Koo pinched the trousers from the knees and lifted them. The leg opening trailed behind his heels as he waddled to the table.

Jin noticed Koo swallowed by oversized clothes and tsked. Namjoon's undivided attention was invested in piling every dish on his plate. Koo silently claimed a chair, his shirt hung down his shoulder again. After making a plate for Koo, Jin disappeared into the laundry room as Koo's eyes followed the ahjushi hyungie when he returned with a safety pin in his hand.

"Can I? " He bowed imitating his company's helper staff in front of Koo, showing the pin and signaling toward the loose fabric.

"Yes please." Koo giggled and it was the most adorable giggles Jin and Namjoon heard in their lives.

Standing behind Koo, Jin collected the shirt at the nape and secured it. Namjoon's eyes were filled with captivation as he chewed on his food.
Koo missed his mother more who always used to do the same whenever he demanded to wear taehyungie hyungie's big shirts.

They ate in a serene environment in between the small talks and hearty laughs. Koo momentarily forgot his dilemma and enjoyed every inch of the delectable dinner after so long. The foodie in him jumped in sheer happiness as he licked the plate clean.

The couple eyed him weirdly, "Sorry, it was so yummy." He mewled feeling the stares. His hands reached to scratch his cheek in abashment.

Jin ruffled his hair smiling. He was flattered. A cook feels the best when his food is appreciated. Koo helped them move the dishes to the sink. Dishwashing was Namjoon's duty, so he grabbed the scrubber and put his work into action, humming the melodies and rapping verses in between.

"Well, are you sleepy or should we talk?" Jin asked, placing a cushion over his lap he dug his elbows into the soft material and tucked his hands under his chin.

"Promise, you won't force me to go home after this." Koo's hands became clammy thinking about the things he was going to share.

Jin thought for a while before agreeing.

"And you won't make fun of me, right?" Koo confirmed through his boba eyes.

"No, why would I? Do I look like a bitch?"

"Huh?" Koo's orbs enlarged.

"Look guggu, you can share whatever it is without any hesitation. We are not bad people. We won't judge you." Jin assured him.

"Okie, I..I left my house without telling anyone coz,.coz my hyungie is a meanie and he hurt me so bad that I hate him.

"Yeah, you should have waited for me, did I miss something? " Namjoon was done with dishes.