40- Tease

Here you go, Enjoy♥️

🎀

Jimin was being restless, again. "It's more than fifty minutes, they should have come by now.." he pouted.

" Yeah baby I'll stick tape on your mouth if you keep eating my brains.." Yoongi was fed up with his boyfriend's constant rants and complaints. In response, he got a slap on his shoulder. "I'll go and check if they slept again." No one stopped him and Edward refused to tag along, so showing his big pout to everyone, he climbed the stairs instead of taking the lift.

"Ah, pabo, it was tiring... I should have taken the lift.. "he sprawled at the carpeted floor like a dead starfish and took some long breaths.

The room was silent, Jimin crossed the doorway. There was no one on the bed. He was about to scan the "Pops and Candies" box for his personal knowledge when out of nowhere a high pitched moan blessed his ears and he flinched in his place,
"hubby please harder, aaaahhhhhh.... ahhnn,,..yess there....ahh..." And then the moans never stopped reaching his bleeding ears. In haste, Jimin climbed down the staircase stumbling on his legs.

"What? Are they sleeping again?" Mr.Kim raised his brows at the out of breath boy.

"Y-yes..no...no..." Jimin's face was abnormally red like a tomato and he was not meeting anyone's eyes, fidgeting badly, "th-the door was c-closed, actually.." he explained further when everyone in the living room gave him a questioning look.

After that, the traumatized boy never spoke and kept sitting silently beside his working boyfie until the door of the lift was opened and they heard Koo's giggles.

🎀

"Hyungiee pleaseee..." He begged again.

"No....we are getting late..." Taehyung denied again, biting his smile away. He was enjoying the way his baby puppy was resting his chin on the edge of the bathtub and calling him to come in the warm water. "It's been more than ten minutes Koo, remember eomma's instruction, do you?" He was still in his pants, shaving his chin and doing skin care.

"that's what my point is hyungiee,,we are already late and we can get more late, you know." Koo argued. He was feeling horny gazing at his husband's naked back.

Taehyung sighed and tapped toner on his cheeks, "no, I don't know,.." he giggled hearing Koo's loud huff.

"You are now forcing me to force you.." Koo suddenly became Jungkook, straightening his legs and standing in the tub.

"Oh really!" Taehyung laughed and squeezed face cream on his palm. He heard water splashing sounds and thought Koo was kicking his legs to get what he wants. Before he could admire the cute sight in the mirror, a hot sight welcomed him and he involuntarily gasped looking into the mirror with wide eyes and open mouth. His slender hands glided forward on the tiled shelf and cream smudged under his palm.

Jungkook traced his husband's arms down to his hands and rested his soft palm above them. In this position, Taehyung was cornered by Jungkook who had his wet body pressed against Taehyung's core sensually. "are you coming with me or not, Taehyungie~." Jungkook sang in the heavily breathing man's ears while locking their eyes in meaningful eye contact in the mirror.

Taehyung was literally having a hard time when Jungkook took another step ahead and he was able to feel his huge hard junior pocking in between his butt. He felt like a bottom when the smirking man started to hump forward in slow motions. "Jungkook..", in the depths of his heart, Taehyung desired to be this hot man's bottom but then realizing his wish, he jerked his head to get rid of his thoughts.