32- Reckless Decision

Read this chapter carefully.😭

🎀

"Hyungie stop.." Jungkook collided with Taehyung from behind and wrapped his arms around his chest, holding him in place, "please listen to me," He pressed his left cheek on his hyung's nape, afraid of his own highly beating heart that was on the verge of breaking free his ribs.

Taehyung inhaled a sharp whiff of air and broke through the tight back hug, his head was already hurting after continuously overthinking everything for four long nights and days. The hateful sentences of Koo were not leaving him alone. Koo literally fucked his mind and heart to the extent he felt numb. His sleep-deprived mind wanted nothing but a little peaceful slumber. The wound on his temple was also not helping at all which he got after banging his car into a tree trunk. Thanks to heavens, no other harm happened just a cut on the side of his forehead and a destroyed bonnet of his black Rolls Royce.

"What do you want Koo? Can't you just leave me alone?" His patience broke into shreds and he pinched his nose bridge.

"H-hyung? What happened to your forehead?" Without any care, Jungkook again came close, closer than Taehyung's breaths. He shut his eyes inhaling the soothing baby fragrance and feeling the gentle touch of two fingers on his covered wound. With one hand, Jungkook brushed back the black strands to expose the skin and blew air on the blood-spotted bandage. Feeling the hot breaths and a strong sense of flowery mist, Taehyung stepped back again, "Nothing," He took a step to go ahead, not wanting to see the concern in Koo's eyes for him. He didn't deserve that, didn't deserve Koo's care and love. His confused mind fed him.

"Hyungie, please, don't go, talk to me.. are you mad at me.. I swear, it wasn't like that, we were not doing any of that sort of stuff.." Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hands in his, desperation oozed out of his every movement.

"So what if you were doing that sort of stuff? He is your fiancée..you can do whatever you want with him.." Moving toward the worried boy with slow steps, Taehyung looked abnormal.

"B-but..but we don't do anything.." He stepped back.

"So what if you do? It shouldn't matter to someone with zero rights on you." Another step closer.

"You don't care if I am with someone else?" His back hit the railing of the staircase and he stumbled.

A hand came to hook his waist and his meaty chest bumped into another buffed chest. His arms automatically encircled Taehyung's neck as they stared into each other's eyes, intently.

"Why would I? You are not my property." His baritone felt extra deep and the cruelest.

"then why did you cry that day when I announced my engagement with Edy? " Fire burned in Jungkook's veins hearing his hyung whose eyes were telling otherwise, not matching his words.

Taehyung tsked, this nickname he despised hearing the most, "I became emotional seeing you after a long time, nothing else." His focus shifted from Koo's doe eyes to his quivering lips.

"You are a liar hyung, just admit that you visited our apartment when I used to sleep.." Raising his voice, Jungkook snapped.

Taehyung's eyes widened for a split second before going normal again, " I hadn't.. you must have seen a dream." Focus of hazel orbs glided to the bobbing adam apple of the younger as he gulped the bubbling up emotions, blocking his windpipe.

"It wasn't a dream, I know it all. I know you kissed Hanuel that evening in the garden, I'm not a dummy." Out of nowhere, his mind was occupied by that very moment when he watched from above his balcony. "I made myself pretty for you but you still married him, and you are a liar, a big bad liar. I hate you." Koo hit taehyung as two streams of salty water flow down his big eyes.

"Koo, I never kissed someone ever.."

"Yes, you do...you are a meanie, you hurt me so bad, and..and You want me to leave you alone, okay, Koo will leave you alone, and, and...and It doesn't matter to you  if...if I belong to someone else, alright..I will not show you my ugly face again.." Inner Koo of Jungkook awakened as his lower lips jutted out and his chin quivered. Fat tears soaked his flushed cheeks when he detached himself from Taehyung and hopping down the stairs his figure disappeared in the Kitchen again.

Taehyung looked down at his empty arms, "I didn't mean it Koo, it does matter to me."

Instead of going to his room, Taehyung also descended the stairs. Koo needs him, he will tell him that he loves him since the day Koo stopped kissing his lips a good morning and stopped sharing his room, since the day Koo ran off of the home for the first time and he felt his world collapsed not finding the ten year old boy anywhere and when he finally found him he felt God blessed him a new life because if Koo remained missing, he must have died that very day.

He decided to pour every fiber of his intense emotion in front of Koo, to chop his heart in front of Koo and show him the giant tree of love he has been nourishing inside patiently. But what his eyes witnessed and his ear registered, put invisible chains in his ankles that his heels kept glued to the opening of the kitchen as his heart bled and bled. The blood flowed down to his abdomen to his groin to his thighs. Bled and bled till his knees were soaked. Bled down to his bruised ankles and gathered around his feet. Drop by drop, there formed a pool of blood mixed with his pride, his sentiments, his sacrifice, his past, and his dreams and desires.

Edward received Jungkook timely in his arms when he launched at him, crying hard.

"Kook,

"Ed-Edy..you love me right?" Jungkook held a stunned Edward's face in the strong hold of his palms, squishing his cheeks painfully yet unknowingly, "You love me Edy.."

"What kinda question is this Kook, I am here because I love you,"

"Then, then will you marry me?"

"What? Have you gone nuts Kook? Do you know what you are asking me?" Edward swatted Kook's hands. His broad forehead wrinkled, "you are supposed to ask this question to him, not me."

"I won't marry a man who doesn't care at all even if I'm being fucked by others,"

"Jungkook you need to calm down and think properly..have you forgotten what uncle and aunt told us that he lov__

"No, I don't believe it, he is a liar, he doesn't love me...you answer me right now, will you marry me or not." Jungkook looked like someone out of their senses, a madman, a maniac. His face turned red like a tomato by now.

Edward pondered for a while and then a plan stemmed in his smartly thinking mind. The insufferable pause was prolonged before he uttered the final words, "Kook, If you want me to marry you, your wish is my command."

🎀

(I want to complete this phase as soon as possible, so I might post more frequently. Don't forget to vote and comment to let me know if you are liking the story.)

✍🏻Zish✍🏻