Part 5

I don't how but I think I might have doze off on watch because I heard screaming, I immediately check an infected managed to get in! It was paintbrush, they used their fire to slowly burn down the barrier, we haven't noticed... Trophy and cheesy were keeping the monster at bay and I just stood there frozen, what could I do!? Then something pinned paintbrush down. It was knife, pickle let him out and he quickly went to fight off paintbrush. But when they saw him they started to laugh while fighting back

"I think knife can fight them off! He is the only one here with the new abilities of the virus!"

"Good thinking pickle! We have to get everyone out of here now! It's no long safe!"

"We can maybe go to the town! We can maybe find shelter there!"

Lightbulbs suggestion was what oj decided on, at this rate they have no choice. It's their only hope. Lightbulb led everyone out and knife continued to fight off paintbrush, knife will admit paintbrush was a lot stronger with the virus. Their laughter was still hunting to hear and they managed to bite him again, he screeched in pain and smashed them into a wall, all they did was laugh.

"WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!?"

Paintbrush stopped laughing and all he could see is their pitch black eyes coldly staring at him, it still send chills in his body. They tried to bite him again but he blocked it, then they used their fire ability on him

"Shit!"

Knife got burnt and paintbrush continued to lung attack him but he noticed the glass near them, he grabbed them by their hair and practically threw them at the glass before bolting away, he could hear screeching and them running after him, he grabbed a huge rock and placed it before they could get out. Paintbrush tried to reach him but no luck, only an arm could reach out nothing else. Knife left and went to look for the group.

The Town was a complete mess, blood and corpses everywhere.. we managed to escape a few times from an infected without losing any one. We did find a motel that didn't have any infected, the motel was different from our hotel but it was the only place we can bunk in. Mephone tried to revive the people who died but we think he has a bit of the virus due to the Meeple life being completely useless.. I could tell he was upset about this whole situation, but there was nothing we could do.

"Oj? What happens when there is no more food?"

"We have to make our own, we can get come vegetables from the store and we can fish for our meals, those will be our only options when all the food in town is low."

"Can we just leave the island?"

"No, we can't have the virus spread anywhere else"

"Well my Meeple life is completely useless and who ever died is dead. Maybe till we find a solution to this whole mess"

"Relax mephone, I'm sure this will be over soon!.. eventually.."

"The lights are working fine with lightbulbs electricity, but I don't know how long it will last"

Baseball told oj and mephone

"Better than nothing, plus I found out that the motel has a basement! With weapons!"

"A motel with weapons?? Give me a break"

"Nope!"

"Guys something is coming in the distance!"

Silver Spoon shouted out, oj and the rest get a weapon ready in case it was an infected. The figure kept coming closer and closer and they felt tense, but when they could finally make out the figure they were surprised.

"Knife?"