Part 36

They looked and it was knife with taco?

"There I picked the lock for your now I'll enjoy my tea"

Taco left and knife came up to them, they vision was somewhat blurry but they could tell it was knife, they slowly lifted their arm and knife grabbed it, their hands were surprisingly still warm even though the lab was freezing cold. They made a soft gentle smile after feeling a hand touch theirs, knife did smile back but it was more of a nervous smile than anything. Knife soon sat in a chair that was near where paintbrush was laying at and continued to hold their warm hand. Knife began to wonder, why did cobs do this in the first place? Revenge or was it a real complete accident?

"Knife!"

"Shit-"

"I told you! You have to rest! Go back in the room."

Knife took a slow deep breath and placed paintbrush's hand back under the blanket and pulled test tube far away from the room to not disturb paintbrush.

"I don't want to be in that damn room!"

"But you-"

"I can find ways to calm myself down! Plus I tried telling you I didn't want to enter that room but of kept ignoring me!"

"There are small ways to calm down at this time! The room worked for others-"

"Maybe for them but not ME"

Knifes eyes flicked to black for only a moment but it was enough to make test tube back away a bit. He noticed and rubbed his eyes.

"...I'm going outside for a bit.."

Knife left and test tube didn't even try and get him, she was just stunned.

Knife made his way outside where the green Forster was, he could see the town a little and saw how lifeless it was. He sighed and began walking a bit.

"Knife!"

"Hey pickle.."

"I heard you and test tube shouting, what happened?"

"Just an argument that's all."

"About your sanity levels?"

"More like me not taking a breather."

"Ah."

Both continued to walk around while making sure they didn't go too far from the lab.

"Well how do you feel now?"

"Nothing"

"... good kind of nothing or?-"

"Pfft, that doesn't making sense man"

"Do I ever make sense?"

"Most of the time, no"

Both chuckled but heard a noise, both prepared themselves if it was an infected but it was something else.

"Should I apologize? Or stick with my opinion?"

"Well you were just trying to help test tube, but maybe let him find his own ways of calming down."

"You're right.. thanks fan.. for listening."

"No prob-lemo!"

"I just hope he's fine right now."

"I'm sure he is! He's pretty strong so he'll be fine!"

Both continued to drink the Fizz soda that lightbulb found in the town and not long after a loud noise was heard

"KNIFE WAS TAKEN!!"

Both immediately went to pickle who shouted and he had some minor injuries

"What!?"

"Me and him were just talking and we got ambushed! By cobs workers! I played like I was knocked out and they took him away!"

"Oh no no no!! This is BAD!"

The three were practically panicking while paintbrush listened, he was taken?.. no. They can't be weak anymore, they need to fight the pain.