Part 22

"Knife you there?"

Knife grabbed the walkie talkie

"Yea, and it ain't looking good"

"What do you mean?"

"Cobs made a deal with me, well more like forced me to have that deal with him"

"Elaborate"

"Our theory was correct, paintbrush is the subject and he threatened to kill them if I didn't make that deal with him"

Knife could hear Mephone's walkie talkie get grabbed by someone else

"OH HELL NO"

And it was oj, and he sounded pissed.

"You stay put, me and the others will find a way to get both of you guys out while finding a way to kill that bitch"

"Don't go to far-"

"No promises"

The conversation ended and knife hid the walkie talkie back in his tail before lying back down on the bed. It felt like hours to him but it could have been only a few minutes till someone came in with a bracelet?

"Please put this on"

"What is that?"

"It's supposed to track your location"

"The fuck?"

"He said it's to insure you don't attempt escaping"

Knife sighed and put it on with reluctance and the worker left and making sure the door was locked. He looked at it and it looked what you see in a horror science fiction movie or novel, it wasn't itchy or uncomfortable luckily and tapped it and began to fiddle with it to pass the time.

Cobs got his things ready to take the blood samples from 015, but he got a call

"Hello?"

"Sir! Come quickly! Something incredible happened!"

"I'll be there"

Cobs put this stuff down and made his way down and the worker was waiting for him. Both walked down the hall and the worker grabbed a piece of paper and gave it to him, he looked and looked back at the worker

"A drawing made by 009? What's so special about it?"

"See those 3 people there? It looked like they gain some memory!"

Cobs was now intrigued, he took the drawing with him as he made his way to 009 who was still using the art supplies, they stopped when they heard him enter.

"Hello 009"

"Hi"

"Can you tell me about your drawing here?"

Cobs raised the drawing and paintbrush answered

"I had a dream about them, they called me by a different name but I can't recall it. But I know their names! Lightbulb, fan and test tube. And me and them are friends!"

Cobs was writing that down before getting near the door

"Good good, oh and you'll have a visitor soon"

Cobs left and paintbrush was a bit confused, a visitor?

Cobs went back and grabbed his syringes and went to get knife's blood as he planned earlier.