Part 18

(Before I start this part I like to thank you guys for the nice comments!! They are very sweet! And I'm glad you guys enjoy this story of mine!

Now enjoy this part :D)

Knife was just on his couch minding his own business when someone opened the door, he groaned as he opened his eyes and saw that it was pickle and he looked upset.

"You good man?"

"Nope, my burrito is missing"

Pickle sat next to knife and just accepted that his burrito was gone for good, knife laughed a bit

"You are upset about a burrito during this time? Man that's stupid"

"Shut up man, you didn't lose that Dora doll"

"That's because I kept my eye on it"

Pickle scoffed knowing it was true and knife laughed

"I'm sure you'll find another burrito man"

"Probably not at this town's state"

Pickle leaned onto knife and knife let him, he is one of the few people who he will let him have physical touch with. Knife laid his head down again was pickle just sat there leaning on him. Both stayed in the room together.

Mephone was in a random room of the motel and was finding things to fiddle with to distract himself from boredom of this place. The bored games there got boring to him and he didn't know nor wanted to play uno knowing he would get absolutely destroyed in that game. He found a switch blade and he just stared at it, deciding if he should take it or not. It's small but it's a good weapon for self defense, but against those big blood thirsty creatures? Yea that blade will take 00.01 damage if anything. Mephone stood there for a while before deciding on taking it with him, he walked out of the room and went to the main lobby where everyone was usually at. As expected everyone was there but the tone wasn't gloomy and depressing, instead it was more uplifting and more upbeated because they were watching the tv?

"I believe I have found a solution to this whole ordeal"