Part 19

Mephone quickly went to watch as well and saw cobs.

"I have a prototype that will soon lead to our solution!"

Cobs showed the prototype and spoke again

"I have used this on a subject of mine and it worked but it did have one side effect.. and that was memory loss, I haven't got them to remember anything yet but I'm sure they will come around"

He put his prototype away and faced the camera once more

"When the final product is being produced please do the following.

1. If you see an infected please do get to a safe location

2. If you have a phone or anything near you with connections please call this number 'x-xx-xxx-xx'
(Just imagine numbers lol)

3. Tell where you last saw the infected and I'll send a team to capture the monster.

And whatever you do don't make it angry"

The tv turned off and everyone was crying in relief of that announcement

"Finally! This will be all over soon!"

Mephone stood there while everyone just cried away with joy but knife wasn't, if anything it looked like he was trying to puzzle something together. Mephone got close to him and managed to signal him to go to a different room, they went to a room in the second floor and closed the door.

"Why weren't you celebrating?"

"About that subject he mentioned.. is it paintbrush?"

"What?-"

"Paintbrush just mysteriously disappeared and now he mentioned that and I began to put the times together and I think it might be them.."

Mephone just sat on the bed and thought about it, they did just disappeared like they never were there.. and now that cob man is a step closer to a solution to this? Knife grabbed mephone by the arms and looked at him

"I have a bit of a plan"