Part 14

It's been a few weeks with subject 009 and their new form, the machine did have a side effect. It wipe all of their memories clean and they didn't even remember their name nor birthday! It was perfect for cobs because he could take advantage of it. Now that he knows that machine is practically the cure to this whole mess he needed to make another where it doesn't wipe memories clean.

"Sir! We got news!"

"What is it?"

"009 still has their abilities from the virus! But the virus is dead in their blood."

Cobs eyes widen, then he made his way to 009. They were trying to get away from the worker who had a syringe in their hand and fire was coming out of their hair

"Come on! Take the shot!"

"NO!"

"009!"

"Oh! Uh..."

"Listen to him and take the shot, it's not gonna hurt. Plus we got a new test for you."

"Yes sir..."

-With the survivors-

Balloon was with suite case near the lake as he brought her some meat from the supermarket, even though it was expired suite case ate it with pleasure. Knife and oj were looking for more resources for the group while taco and trophy were left to keep the motel and everyone else safe.

"Hey fan!"

"What is it lightbulb?"

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure!"

"Do think we are gonna see painty again?.."

"Lightbulb.."

"I miss them.."

"I miss them too.."

Fan hugged lightbulb to comfort her while trying to control his tears. He didn't know what to do, he was glad lightbulb isn't depressed or anything but not having paintbrush here must hurt her a lot. Fan knew he couldn't do anything but try and be there for her. Paintbrush always was the strong one that protected the group and now he wanted to do that, protect his friends like they did. Sure he didn't need to but he'll be honest, paintbrush did somewhat inspired him to be strong for himself and others.

"Can we see test tube?"

"Sure, she is a few rooms down"

Fan grabbed lightbulb by the hand and took her and himself to where test tube was at.