Part 12

(There is smoking here! Just a heads up!)

Silver spoon was in the motel's bathroom, he still missed candle. And after seeing her like that he couldn't feel nothing but guilt, if he moved on his own will then she wouldn't gotten like that. He walked out and saw others getting on just fine but he wanted to talk to candle if anything, she always stuck with him and that made him feel happy but now she's gone he couldn't find that same happiness with the others. Not only that paintbrush was also gone so he couldn't really find anyone to kinda bother due to them knowing how to handle him. He felt frustrated at the very least

"Yo sliver man! What you up to?"

"Oh, your that annoying lightbulb brat right?"

"Heh! Yep!"

"Well I'm just contemplating our very existence right now"

"I have no idea what that means but good job at that!"

"Ugh..."

Silver left and left lightbulb there, he went in a room and looked through what resources they found so far

"Huh? Why are there cigarettes?"

"That's mine"

Trophy walked in with a lighter and grabbed a cigarette

"You want one?"

"I've never smoked before"

"It helps with the current situation, trust me"

Silver grabbed one with a bit of hesitation and trophy lit both up and did his thing but silver coughed the smoke and trophy smirked.

"So, you missed candle?"

"How did you know?"

"I could tell by the expression on your face, don't worry man. I know the feeling too."

He told silver while letting smoke out, Sliver looked down from the balcony they were on and sighed, he was right. Both him and trophy did lose someone they loved and it was traumatizing.

"Man it's cold out, but better than being that depressing area in the motel."

"True, sometimes I think the cold is nice. Let's our body's feel it and it somehow relaxing"

"You're only saying that because you're silver!"

"What!? No! You're made of gold!"

"And I don't feel the same haha!"

Trophy pushed sliver playfully and both were laughing but making sure their laughter wasn't too loud. Both quiet down and looked out, the town was a mess but the ocean was still its beautiful self, it looked what you imagined a zombie apocalypse.

"It's already Turing fall, the leaves are falling"

"Wait.. after fall is.."

"Winter, but we'll be fine. Lightbulb can use her electricity to keep the place warm."

"Oh yea I forgot she can do that"

"This might sound rude to say but I think soap would be happier dead"

"Why?"

"Look at the place man, she'll get a heart attack with this place mess"

Silver tried to finish his cigarette without coughing but wasn't really successful. Trophy grabbed his cigarette and put it out for silver.

"I can already tell smoking isn't your thing"

"Yea, it really isn't."

Both him and trophy kept talking about the hotel and some of the II show

"Wow, you didn't really last far in season 2"

"Shut up, you managed to get that lava head to practically dislike you"

"Their loss"

Silver chuckled, but then fan came in

"Guys! We found some hot chocolate in the motel's cabinets! You want some?"

"Sure, but can we have it out here?"

"Sure!"

Fan quickly ran out to get their hot chocolates and both looked at each other, fan is still fan. Both continued to talk and after a while fan came back with their hot chocolates, both grabbed it and fan left.

"Thank got it has marshmallows, it isn't hot chocolate without the marshmallows."

"I agree."

Both went on about their conversation from earlier as the fall leaves continued to fall as winter was on its way.

(This is my favorite chapter for far ngl-)