Part 17

Note 3:
009 is a lot more calmer and cooperative since the machine did its work, I'm still in progress of making another one with little to no side effects. 009 is still their self before getting infected but will listen more if I tell them to do something. I'm pretty sure I showed some dominance in their eyes.

Note 4:
009 still has a fire issue but it's not serious, only a few works got harmed from their flames. They are talented at art I will say, by giving them art supplies they have showed signs of less stress.

Note 5:
I have tried to see if I could recover memories of 009 but I didn't succeed. I couldn't even get them to remember their previous name, it is quite concerning but I'm sure there is a way to get those memories back.

009 must remain here, they are our most valuable subject.

Cobs put his notes away and went to see how the test with 009 was going.

Balloon couldn't help but notice that Silver and Trophy were sticking together more often, but not in a romantic way- more like a sibling relationship way. He guessed it was because they lost their partners when this whole hell hole started.

"Put that cigar away, it's polluting my air!"

"The air is already polluted with the dead bodies"

Both laughed and continued to walked through the halls, balloon was watching and gave out a smile. It was nice to see something positive within this time, it was refreshing. Balloon watched as silver and trophy disappear around the corner, He went to the kitchen where lightbulb and fan were eating and pickle rumbling through the fridge looking for something

"Hey balloon!"

"Hey lightbulb, hey fan"

"Want to eat cereal with us? It's vanilla chocolate!"

"Nah I'm good"

"Then do you know where my burrito is?"

"No sorry pickle"

Pickle groaned as he looked down in defeat all because of his missing burrito.