Chapter 59

"How much longer?" Freen asked as she desperately looked at the dark road before them. "Shouldn't be too long now if I remember correctly. There should be a turn coming up soon." Freen kept checking behind her to see if her men were still behind them and nervously rubbed her hands on her lap. Friend reached over and placed her hand on Freen's shoulder. "It will all be alright." Freen looked at her and smiled in gratitude. "I'm just nervous. I need to see my baby asap and am nervous about them doing something to her if they see us." Tee and Irin shared a look of concern as well but decided to encourage her. "We will stop before we get to the house and make a plan so everyone is on the same page." Tee said confidently. They all nodded in agreement and the silence filled the car again.

"Is this it?" Irin asked as they approached a small road off of the main road. Friend looked over the seat in front of her and nodded. "This should be it. Turn here." The tension grew as they turned into the dark road and the only sound that could be heard was their heavy breathing. After a few minutes the silhouette of a cottage could be seen in the distance. "That's it..." Friend gasped. Tee turned her headlights off and continued forward slowly. The cars behind her followed and the road became pitch dark. "What if... what if she's not there? How do we know she's in there?" Irin asked nervously as the reality of what they were about to do set in. They all remained silent as the question opened up a new possibility they had not considered. "She.. she has to be!" Freen stated but it almost sounded like a desperate plead. "She said she was in Magkok." Freen whispered as new doubts began to fill her head.

"Look Freen is right. Becky risked her life to send us that message. She could be here or she could not but this is our best lead and just like she took a risk now it's our turn." They all looked at Tee and silently nodded. "Becky deserves us trying to search for her under every rock. I'm willing to take this risk and assume any repercussions if it means possibly finding her." They all nodded in agreement and watched silently as they approached the property. "Okay this is close enough. Let's prepare." Tee said as she pulled over and motioned for everyone to follow her. They all got out of the car and silently approached the other vehicles. The men stepped out of their vehicles and awaited instructions.

"Alright men. As some of you might have heard, someone near and dear to me was kidnapped. We have been searching for her for days and received a letter stating that she is being held in Magkok. We have reason to believe that Romanan Chen has taken her captive and is holding her somewhere. I have infiltrated their home in Tehran in hopes of finding her or obtaining more information. I have left 2 men posted at that location to keep an eye on him in case there is any movement as we try to infiltrate this cottage in hopes of finding her. We are looking for a young woman with brown hair and brown eyes named Becky. Our mission is to find her and extract her unharmed and if it is necessary take down anyone in our way. Team Alpha (Freen motions to the men in the first car) your objective is to Find Becky and neutralize the enemy. Team Beta (Freen motions to the men on the second car) your objective is to help extract Becky and protect us. We don't know the layout of the place or where she is located so being tactical will be our best option. We will meet in the car once we have saved her and team Beta will follow us while team Alpha captures the enemy and neutralize the situation. Does everyone understand?" Everyone nodded and looked impressed by Freen's sudden leadership.

"Do we have any weapons?" She asked her men. "Yes ma'am." One of the leaders said as he opened up the trunk revealing several handguns and knife blades. "Does everyone know how to handle a gun?" Tee nodded 'yes' but Irin and Friend shook their heads 'no'. Freen and Tee shared a look of concern but simply shrugged and continued. "There's no time to show you but just know this..." Freen went through the basics of holding and shooting a gun and basic safety measures. "Just try and stay close to Tee and I and avoid shooting unless you have to." One of the her lead men approached her and whispered, "We have extra clothing and face masks if you would like some." Freen looked down at her night wear and nodded her head. She walked over to the trunk and pulled out a pair of cargo pants and black tee and motioned for everyone to look away. They all turned busily gearing up while Friend and Irin stood in front of her blocking the view of her changing. She placed on the face mask and watched as everyone else put one on as well.