30

July 25th 2023

July 25th 2023

Location; Northeast Philadelphia Airport, PA

"Baby why won't you tell me where we're going?" Nadi pouts as Silvester's vehicle's comes to a spot. He looks her way then over at his Jet that sat waiting for them on the runway. 

A smirk plays on his lips due to Nadi's excitement but instead of answering her question he gets out, walks over to the passenger side and helps her out while his staff gathers their luggage. 

"It's a surprise." He speaks, kissing her lips a few times as his arms wrap around her. 

"Can I have a hint at least?" She sighs, resting her chin on his chest. He stares into her honey eyes, feeling his own heart skip a beat. He was nervous about taking her out of the country but from the smile along her lips she was okay with it. "You spoke with your manager right?" He inquires, gently removing some of her curls out her face. 

"Mhm. But once I'm back I have to pick up more shifts to make up for it." She says with the roll of her eyes earning a chuckle from Silvester. He kisses her lips once more then grabs her hand and leads them to his jet. 

He pulls her in front of him and lets her go up the  small lit up flight of stairs first with his hand resting on the small of her back given that she was still a little tired. It was five in the morning, the sun was still hiding behind the mountains in the distance, providing little light. 

"I still can't believe you have a Jet like you're really rich baby." Nadi beams as she takes in the leather interior. Silvester scrunches his nose at the word rich since he didn't like to put himself in that category. 

He personally felt that the way he handled his wealth didn't call for that title but Nadi was not going to let up anytime soon and he knew that. "I bet if you wanted to you could roll around in your own money, shit I would." She laughs settling in one of the seats and looks out the window while Silvester gives orders making sure that everything and everyone were settled in before finding a seat himself. 

"I think you should tell me where we're going." Nadi speaks up as she meets Silvester's gaze. He smiles and  rests his head on the headrest but soon lifts it. Optics now on Nadi, he carefully looks her over, chocolatey curls fluffed out and face bare from her rushed early morning skin routine. 

"I don't think I should, baby." He mutters still looking at her. His intense gaze leaves her to giggle and look out the window as they now take flight. "What if I packed the wrong clothes, we could be going to Egypt and I've packed for the Antarctic." Silvester chuckles at her her sarcasm and rests his head back on the headrest. 

As stated, their place of designation would be a surprise for Nadi. He was excited himself to tell her but was holding out until they landed.