50.

TW⚠️- Slight BDSM

October 31st 2023

Location; Society Hill, PA.

Silvester's 31st Birthday

Nadi finishes up filing in the tip of her nose to give the illusion of a bunny's nose. Although Silvester stated that he didn't celebrate Halloween nor his birthday she used her cute charm to win him over and agreed to celebrate tonight together at his place.

He was under the impression that she'd cook dinner for him then spend the majority for their night in bed watching the list of thriller movies she picked out for them. To an extent that was true, she had spent the last three hours preparing their dinner while Silvester sat at his island reading over a book. She wanted to make sure that the meal was perfect for his taste so she also let him criticize the various flavors that called for their dish.

She had sent him out to fetch some ice cream that would go perfect with the cake she spent the majority of her morning making. She took the time to make homemade strawberry syrup and whipped cream. Her goal was to have a redo of the strawberry shortcake she made Silvester in the beginning of their relationship.

The bottle of wine the two had created was also on the menu tonight.

Silvester received it a few days prior and was waiting to get a taste of the attributes along with the hidden undertones in the alcoholic beverage made out of their innocence.

Nadi leans forward and applies the final coat of her mascara then reaches up to tighten the two ponytails secured by deep blue hair ties. Tonight she dressed up as Lola bunny and since she didn't want to wear bunny ears she incorporated them though her high ponytails.

The white and blue shorts she was wearing fit more like cheeky panties, showing of her small, but luscious derriere. Her top was just as revealing, only covering up her breaat that peaked from the bottom of the top while her perky nipples pressed against the soft material which even got a rise out of her.

She wasn't one to brag, but she loved her body. She may have been lacking in the cleavage department, but her hips, thick thighs, and backside made up for what she liked to call her cherry tomatoes.

She begins to fumble with the waistband of her shorts while her honey eyes slowly scan her body in the mirror. She does a full, but slow spin letting the clicks of her platform heels on the marble floor echo throughout the spacious bathroom.

She then bends down to adjust the long knit thigh high socks as well as the deep blue sports sweatband on both her wrists. She takes a final look at herself then slips out for the bathroom into Silvester's bedroom. Her honey eyes look over everything she laid out on his bed from the handcuffs, butt plugs, and sex swing set she'd unfortunately have to have Silvester set up.