Bang!

Teri woke up in Suga's arms and sighed. It had been a long time since she had felt this at peace and calm. Going  to see that man in hospital yesterday had taken every bit of strength she had , but with Suga by her side she had wanted to close that part of her life away for good.

She was glad she had and snuggled deeper into Sugas warm body and just lay there for a while .

She wasn't a vindictive person by nature but was a big believer in karma. The fact that she had spent most of her life being made feel ashamed of her body because of one scar,  made his injuries even more fitting.

A scar on the face where it couldn't be hidden was the right punishment.

She must have made a noise because Sugas arms tightened around her and he said softly " you okay ?"

She nodded , rubbing her cheek against his chest.  " thank you..for everything. I can't believe I never have to feel afraid again "

Suga groaned and positioned himself to face her " about that " he said...stalling for time ,he then continued " there is one more possible thing to be afraid of "

Confused she frowned and said " what do you mean ?"

Dramatically he pulled her in and said " I'm sorry " He chuckled, paused  and then said " we still have to face Bang "

Still not sure she was understanding she raised an eyebrow in question so he continued " I got a phone call last night while you where sleeping,  we where meant to go tell Bang about everything weeks ago but I kept putting it off and now with what happened, he's heard and well he's a bit pissed to say the least ."
Her heart started to thump " what if he sacks me ? What if he thinks I'm not good enough for you ? What if he makes you leave me " there was clear panic in her voice and her hands unconsciously gripped his forearm tightly.

Suga smiled and gently peeled her hands off his arm." Ouch " he said jokingly and then cupped her face ." No one is splitting us up , no one is sacking you , and if he does.... I'll hire you as my own personal assistant , in fact maybe you should quit and let me do that anyway. I don't know that you should be touching other idols hair and doing their  make up "

He was joking but not completely and she laughed , some of the tension  leaving her body .

A little while later Teri had her arm looped through Sugas tightly as they stood outside Bangs office " why do I have to be there too ?" She asked pleadingly but Suga just patter her arm and said " relax,  he's not half as bad as he used to be " he laughed , " you should have seen him when Tae and Jk got outed , oh and then there was Rm with by the way I'm married and my wife is expecting a baby conversation haha , compared to those scandles ours  is nothing , you'll see "

She wasn't convinced but before she could say anything else , the secretary indicated they should go in.

Taking a deep breath and trying to almost hide behind Suga , she followed him into Bangs office .

Although she worked for Hybe this would be the first time she had seen the main man in real life , and was pleasantly surprised to see that although he looked...weary,  she concluded.., he didn't look like the flame breathing dragon she had imagined.

Bang turned to look at them both and Teri immediately bent low from the waist , hands clasped in front , in the most respectable bow she knew and she waited.

Out of the corner of her eye she could see that Suga hadn't bowed yet and she reached out to tug at his shirt , but he just smiled and took her hand ,  forcing her to stand up right .

" Hi , boss " Suga said with a smile on his face , this man was a 100 times more his father than his birth one had ever been and although he did give a little bow of respect he also stood upright and proud.

He felt like he was bringing his women home to meet the family.

Rolling his eyes , because let's face it who could be mad at Suga for long Bang said hi back and told them take a seat.

Grateful because her knees had actually been knocking Teri sat quickly , followed by Suga.

" so .." started Bang " this is Teri ?" He asked extending his hand out in greeting . Teri jumped up quickly again and clasped his hand with both of hers " h h hello ssir " she said .

Bang chuckled and then sighed and then went over to his desk.
" you boys will be the death of me " he said . He picked up a piece of paper " this ....this is the report security dropped into me this morning,  care to fill me in on what's been going on ?" 

He sat down behind his desk and waited as Suga clearly and succinctly explained everything that had happened and why. When he finished speaking he waited as Bang gathered his thoughts.

" whats the likelihood of this man selling his story to the tabloids about you and Teri?"

" at the moment he physically can't talk, and until his injuries are heeled we wont even know if he will ever be able to talk properly .... ,  and when he is well enough,  he'll be convicted and sent to prison,  not, unfortunately for the emotional damage he has inflicted on Teri but for the car chase , I believe recklace driving,  driving whilst intoxicated,  driving with out a valid licence,  vehicular theft , and a few others...he won't be getting out for a long time "

Bang look thoughtful then said " he will still be able to write though , do you think we should hold a press conference first , introduce Teri to the world And let her tell her story first?"

Teri blanched and must have made a noise,  Suga squeezed her hand in silent support " Teri isn't like us , she is isnt used to the spotlight being on her "

Bang gave a rueful smile and shook his head slightly " I'm sorry Teri " he said addressing her directly and looking straight at her " if you're going to be with Suga you won't be able to stay hidden in the shadows for long , I'm afraid it's part the course, even if you don't come out and admit your relationship with each other , it's only a matter of time before Army figure it out "

It was in a daze that Teri left Bangs office with Suga a good half an hour later , she didn't speak in the car going home , and she barely registered the guys that had come down to meet them to hear about their meeting.

She let Suga deal with them and made her way to hers and Sugas room. She needed time to filter the changes that where happening around  her , she had thought with her stepfather out of the picture her and Suga could go back to how they where,  but Bang had told her different,  and that scared her , because that little insecure voice , the one that was fading but not quite gone was telling her that the fans of Bts absolutely would find her lacking , when it came to being good enough for Suga .