Chapter 92

It was Wednesday. Now prom was in two days and I wasn't sure how prepared I was for it. I wanted to go but a huge part of me told me that I shouldn't be excited for it because Harry did this because he felt pressured, if it were for him I would be spending prom night at home.

"What color is your tie?" Eleanor asked Harry as we ate at a restaurant with Louis and Harry.

"Black" Harry replied as he chewed his food.

"You're wearing a black dress?" Eleanor questioned me.

"My dress is mint" I replied drinking water, I actually hadn't even asked Harry what color his tie was, I didn't care what his tie color was I just cared that he would be a normal boyfriend and dance with me.

"You have to get a mint tie" Eleanor said demanding. I stomped on her foot but that wasn't a big enough hint to say I don't care what he wears, I just want him to be him but sweeter!

"I'm not matching with you" Louis said.

"What color is your tie?" I asked.

"Blue"

"Eleanor isn't your dress blue?" I asked baffled and saw as Louis sunk in.

"Do you want to match?" Harry asked me.

"I don't really care" a part of me did want to, I just wanted us to seem like a normal boyfriend and girlfriend but we never really will be. I made sure to hide it because I wanted him to do what he wanted and not what I wanted.

"Yes she does, go buy a fucken mint tie" Eleanor demanded.

I wanted to object and tell him to only do it if he felt comfortable but Eleanor covered my mouth and squeezed it shut very tightly. I saw Harry give me a reassuring look and I shoved her hand away from my mouth.

"Will you just shut up and eat your damn food Eleanor" Louis rolled his eyes as he chewed on his hot wings.

"I know I seem nosey but it's prom! And knowing Harry he'd show up in the clothes he's in now" Eleanor snorted.

"I wouldn't really mind" I mumbled.

"Huh?" Eleanor and Harry said.

"Nothing" I said quietly "Nothing at all"

....

"What did you mean back at dinner?" Harry asked as I sat next to him on his room couch. I was glad Steve wasn't home because his room window was locked and we had to go through the front door.

"I meant that I don't really care what you wear, I just want to have a good time and not care about anything for a while" I smiled slightly.

"A-Are you sure, I don't want you to think that I'm not interested" I kissed him.

"The only way I could possibly think that is if you didn't show up" I said and felt him kiss my lips again.

"That wouldn't happen" he promised as I felt him trail his hand from the back of my neck downwards and landing on my bum. I let my eyes flutter shut as he kissed the back of my neck.

I felt him try to roll down my leggings but I pulled back "I have to go to Samara's" I said.

"Just five minutes"

"Tomorrow okay?" I said.

"Alright, I know exactly what to do" I looked at him puzzled but didn't question it any further. Instead I decided to just touch up my hair and my smudged lipstick.

"I have to go I'll see you tomorrow" I promise as I kiss him on the lips quickly and go out of his window and inside Christine's car to head to Samara's house.