Chapter 62

I felt his hands on my hips, bringing me closer to him and his narrow hips push against mine, the friction made me let out a small moan that I scolded myself for.

"Stop Harry, I-I promised Rosie I'd stay away from you, I can't betray that" I sighed.

"But I need you" his words full of lust made me shiver, he brought his lips onto my shoulder blade after his hands slowly and gently removed the cardigan I had on and left me in just the tank top I had under. His lips were making me lose it. "I need your skin, I need your lips dammit I need your fucken soft ass hair" his hands felt my hair making me grip his t shirt to not let out another moan. "I know you need me too"

He was right, just like I had confessed to Aiden, his lips were able to make me lose it in ways I can't explain. "Harry, please leave me alone" I begged when his lips went to my neck, biting down where I bit my lip to keep me from moaning yet again.

"Look me in the eyes and tell me you don't want me to kiss you" he said, god he can't do this to me, he knows I'll lose it looking at him.

I kept my gaze away from him only to have him grab my cheeks and make me face "Tell me" he said.

I looked up to face him and his intense green eyes were going to make me lose it "I-"

He didn't let me finish, just kissed me hungrily on my lips, where I kissed back, I didn't care that we were standing right in my old room, his hands latched on mine now as he walked backwards where we fell on the bed with me on top of him but he then flipped us over.

His hands on my thighs were something nerve breaking "I knew you needed me baby" he whispered in my ear making me shiver.

But I did need him and I hate myself for not staying strong, his hands right on my thighs went up to the end of the hem of my shirt, he fisted the material in his hands and then lifted it off my body where his lips went down to my stomach making me feel immense butterflies.

"Just say you need me" his words were whispered into my ear nipping lightly at my earlobe.

I shook my head no making him bite down on my neck hard making me want to lose it "I-I" I began to lose it as his teeth nipped at my neck.

"Say it" he whispered, his words were enough to send shrivels up my spine.

"I need you... Harry" I could feel my chest rising heavily and I felt him groan as my chest touched his, I'm betraying Rosie all over again and she doesn't deserve this at all, she doesn't deserve this from anybody let along myself but I just can't stay away from Harry and let alone his touch, I fisted the material of his shirt in my hand and lifted it off his body tossing it on the floor where my shirt and cardigan were on the floor. I let my lips fall to his neck where I bit down hard making him moan, that noise itself made me remember why I missed him so much. I bit his neck again while gripping the hair on the back of his neck where I felt his hands unbutton my jeans slowly.

"Harry stop" I said as I heard noises downstairs, I sighed as I realized it wasn't my mum or Max, it was the other next door neighbors. I felt his curls tickle my face as he looked down at me both of us panting.

"It's nothing, relax" his hand was ran through my hair as our lips connected again, I felt his tongue glide onto mine in a steady pace as his hands stayed at my waist, I can't believe I was so jumpy, I just know that if my mum ever found out about this she'd freak out.

"You know this is wrong right?" I asked as his lips were on my neck.

"How is it wrong? We're not fucking" he chuckled as he faced me.

"I promised-"

"And clearly that promise was your only your mind talking because other wise you wouldn't let me close to you at all extremes" his words came out a little harsh but his eyes softened.