Chapter 56

Songs:

Good Girls: 5SOS

Human: Christina Perri

How to Save a Life: The Fray

You Found Me: The Fray

I woke up from my nap with my phone ringing, I yawned and stretched as I grabbed my phone. It was a message from Harry and that girl.

I read Harry's first;

Harry:

'So maybe tomorrow we can undress you again? (;'

I smiled and replied.

Olivia:

'Can you not?'

Harry:

'Don't act like you didn't like it'

Olivia:

'Well that won't happen again'

After sending that to Harry I went to check the unknown number.

Unknown:

'You & Harry are so adorable! Not! It seems like you think I'm joking, well I'm not, go on the school's website on Monday, you'll love it (;'

I shivered, I chose to believe this person was bluffing but at the same time I was afraid. I couldn't go to anyone about this but Rosie, Eleanor and I aren't on great speaking terms since Wendy's arrival and Samara or Delilah wouldn't understand.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Rosie's number, on the third ring she picked up. "Hey what's up girly?" she chirped on the other line.

"Nothing, I just really need someone to talk to" I sighed.

"Well I'm your gal, what do you need?"

"Remember the rumors about Harry making me cry? Well not much rumors since it was true"

"Yeah? why?" I could tell she was more interested now.

"Well for one thing I think it's a girl, and second now it resorted to text messages" I sighed, and I could tell she was thinking of what to tell me.

"What do they say?"

"That I need to stay away from Harry, there's nothing between us! Okay we've kissed but we're nothing, and she told me she was going to post something on Monday"

"You know the worst thing to do to an attention seeker like that girl is give her attention, go on the website on Monday and I almost guarantee you that she was bluffing, I wish I could help you through it on Monday but I'm visiting my grandma right now and I get home on Monday at 6 in the evening"

"It's alright, and yeah you're right, I'm sure she's bluffing. Thanks Rosie" I smiled.

"Alright, look I need to go but totally text me" after I agreed we hung up and I plugged in my phone, why can't everything be simpler? Why can't I just have one clue to who this is, what if it's Wendy? Eleanor could've given her my phone number, I have nobody to trust but Rosie, nobody but her.

I laid down starring at the ceiling, I never came here.

.....

I was now taking a shower, Harry texted saying he would be here at seven and it was currently five fifty something, I'm almost sure.

Getting out I grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my body and another around my hair.

Christine and I weren't on speaking terms all yesterday and I can't even tell you how that hurts, she's like my older sister.