Chapter 39

Songs;

Pompeii- Bastille
Love the Way You Lie part II- Rihanna ft Eminem
Secrets- OneRepublic
Demons- Imagine Dragons

I looked at him and sighed as I caught my first glimpse of the ground.. without feeling light headed.

"I'm not a preppy" I defended.

"Well you hangout with a bunch of them" he defended back, I sighed, we were having a decent conversation right until he decided to call me names.

"Why did you and Rosie break up?" I asked suddenly and even he got caught by surprised as I saw his eyes widen.

"Why do you want to know?" He asked and I just sighed, why did I want to know? I kept telling myself it was just curiousness even if deep down I wasn't as sure.

"I'm a curious girl" I shrugged making him chuckle.

"No kidding," he replied "Can we talk about something else?" he said shifting awkwardly, there was something he wasn't telling me, something deeper as to why him and Rosie broke up and he's choosing to keep it bottled up inside.

"Fine, well I really am curious about something else" I smirked.

"Now what?" he rolled his eyes but chuckled showing he was kidding.

"You and um, Damian are so different..."

"Look, I'm not comfortable talking about my family, it's a mess," he snapped, after I stayed silent for a moment he sighed "How about I ask you something now?" he asked.

"Sure?" I said ignoring the fact that it came as a question

"What made you be friends with Rosie?" he asked with disgust, I couldn't help but laugh.

"It's not nice to insult your ex's" I fake scolded making him roll his eyes "But, I mean I really don't know, I guess the same thing that made me be friends with Eleanor, she was the first to talk to me, she wanted to be my friend and I was the new girl, and by that I ended up actually liking her to be my friend" I shrugged.

"So, I'm guessing it's just you, your mum and brother?" he said kicking his legs in the air.

"Not exactly" I said, "You left out one person, it's my mum, my brother Max, my baby sister Charlotte and I" I smiled, my family isn't all that big containing up to five people but I loved it. "Are you an only child?" I asked, I've never seen anyone of his family aside from Damian, I really doubt he counts, Harry seems really irritated by him.

"Yeah, my mum had a couple of complications in birth and so she sort of got too scared to have another" he shrugged like it was no big deal.

"You can have Max if you want" I laughed.

"I'll trade Damian for him" Harry joked back.

"Nevermind, matter of fact I'll keep Max" I smiled making him smile slightly.

"What about your dad?" He asked lowly, I sighed hoping the tears not to spill "He um, he died, just about two years ago, but we didn't have much of a relationship before, work was always his number one priority" I said shrugging it off, I don't want to cry. "And yours?"

His body immediately tensed up and his hands balled into a fist. "I don't want to talk about it" he snapped, what happened? Just seconds ago we were sharing a smile and now he's snapping at me? "Sorry I snapped" he mumbled after he saw my face probably full of shock "Please don't ask about my dad, ever." he said I just nodded.

"How about we stop talking about each other's families?" I suggested nervously and he agreed with ease.

"So, that Aiden guy... you fancy him?" Harry asked lowly. I suddenly burst into laughter making him scrunch his brows in confusion.