Chapter 42

Songs;

Good Girls; 5 Seconds of Summer

Never say Never- The Fray

You & I- One Direction

Tattooed Heart- Ariana Grande

....

I walk along the pavement to my home, swinging the lanyard with my key in my fingers, I would probably go, eat, shower and then go job hunting.

Opening my door I felt hands grab and poke the sides of my torso, I jolted up for the second time today and turned around, a smirking Harry met my eyes.

"Sorry, didn't think I'd actually scare you" he chuckled.

"Didn't think I'd actually recognize you without your tongue in Wendy's" I sassed right back, god shut up Olivia!

"Jealous?" he smirked.

"I'm as jealous as you are a girl" I said, he just shook his head while shaking it.

"Well, Eleanor told me to ask you if you wanted to come to hang with the whole group today, unless you have to study" he fake cooed at the end making me glare.

"Well I'm not studying, I'm going looking for a job, so no thanks" I said and without another words I squeezed into my home and shut the door in his face.

After a nice lunch of some left over steak and fresh garden salad, I went an took a shower, by the time I was out Max was here and he had picked up Charlotte.

"Max, I'm going to go look for a job, tell mum" I yelled from my room, I'd have to take her 'emergency car' which was a cheap June bug car that I was only allowed to move unless it was important, I'm sure this is considered an emergency.

"Yeah whatever" Max yelled, a mouth full of food by the sounds, the tension grew less between us an hopefully we can forgive each other.

I went into my room, I didn't want to straighten the wavy mess of hair I had so I threw it in a messy bun. I then got into some stretchy black leggings and and mint cardigan with a white tank top, I then just slipped on some black toms and sprayed perfume on then went out, it was about time that most bosses were at work.

After another goodbye to Max and making sure Charlotte was sound asleep I took the keys to the June Bug car and then started it's engine.

I drove into the main place in Holmes Chapel where the restaurant was, Samara said it was called Tony's and looked like a 50's diner.

It wasn't too hard to find it, it was in the main area of restaurant and then I parked in the parking lot, it wasn't too full so that was great, I waited for all the waiting families to pass before I went up to the lady at the cash register.

"Hello, I was wondering what I would need to apply for a job here" I said, she then smiled at me.

"Thank god, we've had that sign up for ages! Not many people can do with an afternoon shift" the lady said, she seemed to be in her mid 20's, long mahogany hair and a medium shade complexion.

I'm not sure I can do with an afternoon shift either but I need to read my options, I returned the smile she had kept on her face.

"Well, the boss is here right now, I'll go get him," she said, I looked dumbfounded at the lady, I could've sworn I needed to fill out an application or something.

A few minutes of waiting I finally saw a rather tall and slim man, his dark black hair slicked back, he has a casual clothing style, some man khakis, a white dress shirt and a name tag that read Fred Jekins.