Chapter 59

Songs;

The Scientist: Coldplay

Turning Page: (Forgot the artist)

Chasing Cars: Snow Patrol

Almost is Never Enough: Ariana Grande & Nathan Sykes

I couldn't make out where I was when I woke up from my slumber, the room seemed so familiar yet so.... different. I jumped when I found Harry asleep next to me, god I almost forgot I had actually agreed to stay here with him, I took time that he had fallen asleep and got up, I slipped my shirt back on and fixed the necklace that was on my neck.

His room was so interesting, he had things you'd never expect him to have.

I saw a ripped picture at the back of one of his book shelves, his mum and I'm guessing him as a kid, he was so cute, but what interested me more was that it was ripped, and the reason it was ripped was to removed somebody I can't tell because part of a shoulder still showed. Could it've been his dad?

I placed the photo back where I found it and looked at his books, who would've thought he actually read, well I didn't that's for sure, but the thing that drew me the most was a plain brown one, it had nothing special on it but my heart just wanted me to open it, I saw it wasn't just any book, it was a journal, a journal that he hadn't written on for two whole years. I checked one last time and made sure he was asleep, which he was, I'd lie if I said he didn't look handsome even while sleeping.

I then opened the very last page he wrote in, it was a very short paragraph but enough to confuse me, enough to let me know that he wasn't lying about him being in love once.

7/02/11

I shouldn't have left, so many things happened, she died, left me with these mess of people, nobody can understand how much this hurts, she was the only girl who could bring out the best in me, and she's dead, my mum bought me this thing to express my feelings because of the dip shit the counselor said, so here are my feelings, I want to die too, I know I'll never find someone like her, I find today the worse day of my life, not only is she gone but she took our baby with her. And now I just want to die, and the worse thing is, nobody really cares.

"What are you doing?" Harry quickly said snatching the journal from my hands, I looked at him and his eyes were hard and dark.

"I-I'm sorry, I woke up and didn't want to wake you so I just thought-"

"Thought to snoop in this like it's your damn business?" he spat.

"I'm sorry! I didn't realize it was a journal!" I said exasperated.

"Nobody even fucken said you could look around what else did you fucken touch?" he yelled.

"This!" I yelled grabbing the picture that had been in my hands just minutes ago "Only this!" I yelled again.

His breathing quickened as he ripped the picture from my hands "What else?" he asked coldly.

"Nothing, nothing else" I sighed, amazing way to kick the nap off isn't it?

"Don't lie to me" he said.

"I'm not lying to you, that's all I even touched!" I saw him sigh deeply as he sat down with both items on his hands and I took a seat on a swivel chair he had. "I didn't know she was pregnant" I said to brake the silence, I tried to speak as gently as I could to not irritate him, but him being Harry I knew nothing couldn't just not irritate him.

"What?" he asked.

"Your girlfriend- well old girlfriend" I corrected myself and turned around to face him, his eyes were still hard and cold as I got up and took a seat next to him.