Chapter 16

"C-Cocaine?" I stuttered , they do drugs? that word made me tremble.

Doing drugs was not decent but apparently in their eyes it was.

"Yeah , ever had any?" Rosie asked and I just weakly shook my head.

Their eyes widened "We've got to get this girl some weed at least" A stranger said and my 3 friends nodded.

"Chill Tim , I got a joint right here" Aiden smiled handing me the rolled up joint , the closest I had ever gotten to one was in health class when the teacher showed us a picture.

"I don't do drugs" I said pushing his hand away.

"C'mon we've all done it , the worse it leads to is the munchies and you get over those the next day" Aiden shrugged.

"Liam? You've done this?" I asked and Liam was about to speak up when the door had a knock.

"Party time" Aiden said hiding his joint and fixing his collar I took a deep breath to prepare myself for another long night , another night where all I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry until someone comes to my aid.

"When is the guy getting here?" Rosie hollered out.

"Probably at 6" Aiden shrugged as I saw it was 5 already my time does go by fast , as crowds of people started to pour in the more my claustrophobia started to kick in and I squirmed everywhere.

Liam must have noticed because I felt him take my hand and he lead me to the back door where not even there we had privacy but it was better , Eleanor better come soon I have a feeling I'll end up loosing Rosie again.

"I noticed you were a bit uncomfortable with all those people" Liam chuckled.

"Yeah well ..." I mumbled the idea of him , sweet ol' Liam using drugs bugged me in a way.

"Listen , Olivia I don't do drugs , well I do but not as often as Rosie and Aiden do just when I need a little escape probably once or twice every 2 months ya'know?" He asked.

"No Liam I don't , do you not realize every time you take a hit at one of those things you're ending your life slowly?" I asked not wanting to see his face that said pure innocence.

"I'm sorry , I won't do it again if it bothers you that much" Liam said softly.

That when I realized I was being an idiot I have no right to demand him or guilt trip him about using them I haven't wen his friend that long and I'm not part of his family and if he really only uses them once in a while or all the time is his business he seems to be doing good with not using then a lot it should be Rosie I worry about.

"No Liam , I am. I have no right to make you change when I haven't been your friend that long I should worry bout helping Rosie not you , I believe you when you say you barley use them and we're young so it's fine just try not to use them a lot" I said finally looking into his eyes.

He smiled before we went back inside and basically we sat there trying to make small talk over the loud music.

It was around 6 when a crowd started to form , not a huge crowd mostly everyone was still dancing everywhere , playing body shots , or grinding each other drunkenly.

"C'mon you gonna try it or not?" Rosie asked , my words froze as my mind kept telling me to say no.

What do I have to lose? it'll be one time and I'd look like a totally dweeb if I rejected the offer by the looks of it only the very popular of Rosie's group are being offered it.

"C'mon just once and if you don't like it you never have to try it again" Rosie said that was a good offer maybe just this once and I could tell her that I didn't like it and I'll never be offered it again.