Chapter 98

"Olivia please don't do this" Delilah begged as she got in my way.

"Del, please move. I'm going"

"Why?"

"I honestly don't know" I sighed. I'm supposed to be mad at Harry why can't I just let Rosie hurt him? Why can't I be happy about this?

Because you love him my subconscious told me, it was right, I hate the fact that I love that douche who was only dating me as a bet, that douche who I once that he made love to me. It was just measly sex to him.

"Then don't! Rosie proved what she's capable of when she almost ran you over and now she wants to get you somewhere alone?!" Delilah sighed again.

"Then imagine what she'll do to Harry" I almost whispered.

"You're not going"

"Yes. I am" I got out of her grip ignoring her calls to me as I exited the hotel gates.

"Olivia!" Eleanor called out as her and Louis walked hand by hand to my presence, just being near them brought me goosebumps the thought that I once thought they were my friends, while all this time they all laughed at my naiveness.

"What do you want Eleanor?" I huffed, the nerve of her trying to talk to me.

"Please talk to me" Eleanor begged, I just bit my lip to stop me from braking down and crying straight at her face.

"Don't talk to me" I sniffed "I don't have time for this,"

I then removed my heels and walked to Delilah's car, propping the key in the engine I could still see Eleanor watching me.

I could feel my eyes watering and I didn't even care, fuck my makeup and fuck it if my eyes get puffy and red, I want to cry because lately that's all I know how to do, cry and cry.

I had to wait so Rosie could text me where she had Harry, I parked my car in an empty lot and waited.

The minute my phone rang I jumped up and grabbed my phone.

'Guess where you have to meet me and your love? The same place where he took you, the Cliff! See you there'

I looked at the text in full disgust, she was literally disgusting the way she texted me like everything was okay, how does she know he once took me there, it was almost two months ago. And nobody even knows about that but Harry and I.

I pushed back any ideas and focused on driving there, I could never forget where that place is, I could never forget anything that involved Harry, it's like he left his own footprints in my world, he's everywhere and it hurts how while I was the happiest person on earth he was laughing at me.

The drive was almost thirty minutes and then I parked the car, I sighed, I didn't walk to the cliff, I ran to the cliff. I used my track skills and ran with all my might.

"Rosie! Harry!" I yelled picking up my pace, I could hear cackles and that's when I knew she was near, near and with Harry.

"Rosie! Where the hell are you?" I yelled pushing through bushes and trees.

"Come and find me" she yelled, her voice still sounded far off, this cliff was probably more than 300 ft long, she could be anywhere.