Chapter 22

Today was the day. The day I left to Mexico.

It was noon already and I've been arguing with my mum nonstop assuring her that I have everything.

"What type of clothes did you pack?" mum tempered me as I sat eating a chocolate bar. "Stop eating chocolate you're gonna get a sugar rush"

"Here then" I said dropping the half eaten chocolate on the plush floor.

"Olivia Belle Summers! God I just cleaned the carpet!" mum whined "Pick it up," I bend down and picked the chocolate bar up, I removed the piece that landed on the floor and then ate it again.

"I swear one day you're gonna give me a heart attack"

"I think I'd have a heart attaaaaaaack" I sang laughing getting a glare.

"So, did you pack bobby pins? because you sure use those" mum asked.

"Shit!" I said getting up and running upstairs.

"What'd you say?" mum asked.

"Nothing" I said quickly.

*

I had now an hour to get ready, that should be enough. I changed into jeans, a pink hoodie and my moccasins.

I didn't bother with my hair and only did my hair in a ponytail.

I sighed as I gathered my suit case and carry-on, I wasn't a purse person so I put my iPhone 5 in my back pocket and my earphones as well.

"Ready?" mum asked.

I nodded after hugging Max goodbye and Charlotte.

I also hugged my mum anyways since she can't leave me all the way at the door.

I opened the passenger side of the car after putting my bags in the back seat.

"I'll see you in 3 weeks" my mum said giving me a small side hug.

"See you" I said getting out and walking away, god I bet Eleanor is already here, make the nightmare of a roommate who hates you begin!

My conscious tells me that it won't happen, that things will actually turn out okay but my own self tells me other things, and I really don't know what my heart is telling me.

"Oh! Olivia you're here! Now we just have 6 people to wait on" Ms. Hill cheered, who the heck is happy about this? Oh right, probably everyone except Eleanor and I because we now hate each other and have to share a room for 21 days!

"Go sit with your partner, to make all this easier on me that's who you're sitting next to in the plane" Ms. Hill smiled.

Is this a joke? Tell me it's a joke!

"Yippee" I said sarcastically to myself and then I found Eleanor.

"Hey" I said awkwardly and then took my seat next to her.

"Hey" she said the same amount of awkwardness was shown in her tone.

We spend about 10 minutes quiet until she broke the silence.

"I'm sorry" she blurted making me pinch myself to make sure this was happening, yep it was.

"What?" Was what I said, a normal person would say "it's fine" or "i'm sorry too" or even "apology accepted" but no, Olivia Belle Summers responds with "what?" pathetic.

"I'm sorry I said all those mean things about you, truth is I was just mad that you were going to change into a prep, but the fact that you apologized made me realized that I was wrong" Eleanor said.

"You just realized this yesterday?" I asked.

"Yeah, because Louis made me open my eyes and realize it" Eleanor said.

"Well I'm sorry as well, I shouldn't have snapped at you because you were trying to protect me, and I'm sorry for those awful things I said to you in the hallway" I said.

"Apology accepted, I didn't want us to be mad at each other while sharing a room"

"Same, to both. We're supposed to be even closer right now that we're leaving the country together" I laughed.

"Hug?" she asked with her arms open.

"Hug" I laughed hugging her.

"Ugh! You guys are friends again" Harry said acting sickened.

"Ugh! You are here" I said mimicking his tone.

"Did you expect us to stay mad forever?" Eleanor scoffed.

"No, just until we graduated high school in 4 months" Harry huffed obviously not pleased that in a way in back in his life.

"Stuff it Harry" I rolled my eyes making Eleanor laugh.

"You heard her, and who's your roommate anyway?" Eleanor said.

"Louis" Harry said briefly and then leaving.

"That was strange" I said.

"With Harry nothing's odd, he's like a bi-polar demon" Eleanor laughed.

"Well I'm tired" I said.

"To the planes now" Ms. Hill interrupted my minute long nap, I groaned grabbing my suit cases and then we all headed towards security.

I was one of the first ones to finish Eleanor behind me so we just sort of stood there talking while waiting for the rest of the class to catch up.

"Babe! You didn't say hi" Louis pouted.

"Sorry" Eleanor laughed as him and Harry got closer.

As Eleanor and Louis were hugging and kissing Harry and I faced each other with arms crossed giving each other glares.

"I love you" Louis told Eleanor.

"I love you too" Eleanor smiled.

"I hate you" Harry told me.

"I hate you too" I frowned.

"Text me when you get on the plane" Eleanor said to Louis.

"I will" Louis smiled.

"Don't text me when you get on the plane" I glared at Harry.

"I won't" Harry frowned.

Eleanor pulled my hand and took me to take my place on the plane before I could slap him physically instead of mentally.

"When will Harry and you finally get along?" Eleanor laughed.

"When either of us is 6ft underground" I said.

"That can be arranged if you two keep acting like this" Eleanor scolded.

After taking our seat I put my earphones in listening to The Script.

"What you listening to?" Eleanor asked.

"The Script, what about you?"

"The Weekend" boy were we some opposites.

A/N

OMG! 1.3k? Oh my god guys I'm crying and there's so much more to go! I can't wait until the actual plot starts! Oh my god!

And I also plan on making this story into a 3 book or so series. Love you guys so much!

-Jocelyn