Chapter 38

I stared up into the dark eyes of my nightmare made real. Nash's hand on my thigh stated to run up and down, his other hand after ripping of my wig twirled my blue hair around his fingers.

"I've been watching you, had some fun before, didn't you? Has it been so long since Akashi touched you or have you missed my touch." 

Knowing what as coming I grabbed his wrist before he could slide it between my legs. His eyes flashed, joy at the chase, the game he seemed to think we were playing. Instead of getting mad he simply waved down the bar tender and ordered us two drinks.

"I've had enough to drink."

"You have had a few that is true, more down here than up in the other bar after you finished your work tonight."

God, had he been here all night watching me? 

His hand gripped the back of my neck, and he pulled my head down, his lips by my ear.

"I will decide if you have had enough, drink or I go and find your bar tender friend."

He stopped putting pressure, allowing me to sit up but he didn't remove his hand. He kept it there, thumb rubbing up and down my throat. Gritting my teeth I sipped the drink. 

"Why are you still bothering me? There is nothing for you to gain from this."

"I simply want you and I get what I want. I have waited long enough, finish that and let's go to where you have been staying. One of the playrooms would be my guess since I haven't seen you leave this building."

So, I had been right in thinking he was still following me. He was still obsessed with me. I glanced around while downing the drink. I just needed to catch the attention of one of the bouncers. The hand on the back of my neck tightened and he pulled me towards him, forcing me off the bar stool and into his chest. 

"There is no point in trying to escape me. You're drunk and my men are scattered throughout, make a scene and they start killing."

He stood up, keeping me pinned against him as he downed his drink before releasing my neck to grab my wrist instead.

"Lead the way, just like you this show got me feeling horny."

My stomach dropped at his words and as I obediently led him through the crowd, stumbling a little bit I willed my heart to grow cold and prepare myself mentally for what was about to happen. 

When we got to the room, he released me to lock the door and I bottled inside. I had a weapon in one of the drawers if I could just get there.

I made it all of four steps before I was grabbed around the waist and crushed against his broad chest. 

"No! Let me go! No! Help!"

"You know these rooms are soundproofed and you know you can't overpower me."

My struggles might have been like a child's as he simply carried me to the bed, tossing me into the center and smirking down at me. I simply lay there, staring up at him in defeat. I couldn't help the tears in my eyes when he crawled on to the bed after me, straddling me. His knees trapping my thighs he lent down to lick a tear off my cheek. 

"Why won't you leave me alone? Wasn't it enough that you tortured and raped me for weeks? Why does it have to be me?"

He ripped my shirt off me, using it to tie my hands up above my head. One of his hands kept my arms pinned there whilst the other one roamed over my chest, clicking his tongue in annoyance as he noticed the marks that Haizaki had left on me. He bit down on top of them, overwriting them with his own marks. Once he was satisfied, he ran his thumb long my lips.