Chapter 20

Nash's voice droned on above me as he talked on the phone. I knew I should have been paying attention, to try and find some leverage over him but I couldn't find any energy to care about it. I had accepted that there was nothing I could do, fighting just caused more pain for me. Nash seemed to have this delusion of us being willingly together and if I gave him that, then the pain was less. Right now he had just finished with me and I was lying naked with my head in his lap, his seed running down my leg as he soothed my hair. Two nights ago he had raped me in the springs and almost choked the life out of me, my throat was still bruised and swollen, I could barely speak above a whisper without it hurting. Not like I had anything to say. Nash came to my room, had his way with me and then normally left or like now, kept me by his side as a pet. 

I needed a shower and then to take some of the soothing tea that I had been given. I guess that was my silver lining, no matter how much I was hurt Nash made sure I had the means to heal. I sat up slowly, my arms shook from the effort but held.

"What are you doing?"

"Shower."

I didn't look him in the eyes, I kept my face lowered, his submissive. Part of me yelled at the way I was acting but the part that was sick of being hurt quickly snuffed it out.

"Sounds good, I will join you soon."

He went back to his conversation and I shuffled to the bathroom sighing as the hot water hit my skin. I was washing my body down for the second time when I heard the door open and stiffened as he stepped in behind me.

"I'm going to wash your hair."

I stood still and allowed him to do what he wanted. I closed my eyes, this could almost be pleasant if it wasn't him but a certain red head beside me instead. When he washed it out he pushed me back against the wall, here it was. He could never resist me when he saw my naked body, which was hard for me since he kept me that way. 

"Kiss me."

I didn't hesitate, wrapping my arms around his neck as I lifted myself up to kiss him. When I went to pull away he gripped my hips, pulling me closer and deepening the kiss. I kissed him back, tears mixing with the water running down my face. He lifted my knee and slowly entered me as I gripped his shoulder in an attempt to not cry out. As he slammed in and out of me he stroked me in time with his thrusts and I couldn't help the small moans from escaping.

"I love it when you make these sounds."

He began to kiss and nibble along my chest and could taste the salt as tears flowed freely down my face as I felt my pleasure building. Sometimes I wanted the pain just so I wouldn't feel this betrayal, my body warming under this bastards touch. 

"Boss."

I gasped as Nash spun us, holding my leg up as he continued to violate me, with my nakedness on show to Silver as he stood by the bathroom door. I closed my eyes in shame as I felt his gaze run over my naked body. 

"We've got some movement from one of the groups under our thumb. The boss was killed and they are fighting over who will succeed."

"Damn monkeys, do I have to do everything for them? Very well, we will head off as soon as we are done here. Would you like to join? His mouth is free."

My eyes shot open in shock and I saw Silver lick his lips as he moved over, unbuttoning his pants and releasing his already hard member.

"Don't mind if I do."

"No, please Nash."

He ignored my pleas and bent me over so Silver could grip my hair in his fist and forced himself into my mouth. I gagged around it as he thrust all the way down my throat but there was nothing I could do. Nash had my arms pulled up behind my back and with Silver's painful grip there was nothing I could do but close my eyes and imagine something else until they were done. Nash wasn't going to let me go easy though as he continued to jerk me off. Silver was the first to cum and forcing me to swallow it or choke. After he was done Nash lifted me up, hands behind both of my knees, my back against his chest, his thrusts getting deeper and deeper into me while Silver took over stroking me. I cried out as I came at the same time as Nash did.