part 15/ a commercial shoot

Adella's POV:

A few days had passed since I last saw Hector. Training kept him occupied as they trained for an important Champions League match against Napoli that was coming up in a few days. If even I was shitting myself for it, I don't know how the players must've been feeling.

I got to work, swinging the front doors open and being greeted by our secretaries' smile. "Morning, Adella, sweetie. These have been delivered for you." She nodded to a bouquet of flowers as she typed away on her computer.

"Good morning. Thank you." I picked the dozens of red roses that were waiting patiently for my arrival this morning. They had a little note attached to them which read:

I'm sorry that I've been a
bit distant but Xavi has kept
us in training 24/7 lately

Promise to make it up to you.

Hector x

That was actually quite sweet. I loved a little unprompted flower bouquet. I missed him. Fuck. I actually missed the guy. And it was only 5 or 6 days since I last saw him. We texted though. I don't think there was a day where we didn't. You could say that the passionate hatred that I had for this guy a few months ago had turned into a passion of complete different sorts.

Oops?

After finishing typing, our secretary said to me, "On today's agenda... you have a commercial photoshoot for the brand Skims as we got you a nice new contract with them," she beamed from her computer and continued, "and then if you have time after can you pop over to the office just to sign off some bits and bobs please."

"Yeah, sure. Thanks. Federico already setting up the cameras?"

"Yeah, he's waiting for you in there."

Federico was our firms main photographer that did most of my photo shoots. He was great at his job and made me look about 3 times hotter than I actually was. We got along really well, we had developed a kind of brother and sister bond, always taking the piss out of each other.

"Hola hola hola!" He was a very cheerful guy, and definitely a morning person. "Clothes are waiting for you in the back. And I am waiting for you out here." He put his thumbs up as he plonked himself on one of the fancy seats as he waited for me to change.

My hair and makeup was already perfected so it was a matter of jumping into the clothes left out for me for the photoshoot.

Everyone mentioned clothes but before me, a few sets of SKIMS underwear were laid out, ranging in colours and cuts. I put the first one on and it clung to my skin like it was actually made for my measurements. (It wasn't, btw.)

It was a simple and pretty black lingerie set. I looked myself over in the floor to ceiling mirror and was satisfied with the way I looked. I quickly flung the robe around me to walk out in.

"Ah! Finally!" Federico complained sarcastically, his lit up face and twinkling eyes showed that he didn't have a negative bone in his body. "Are we ready?" he asked me.

"Very ready indeed," I replied smiling to him.

"Off with the robe then ma gal!"

I did as instructed. The beautiful warm light hitting my skin and I got into my element of posing rather quickly. We took a few photos, with Federico exclaiming the occasional, "Ooo yes, perfect!" "Stay there, that's it!"