part 10/ two sneaks sneaking 'round

Adella's POV:

Fort

Fort
u up?

Adella 😻
surprisingly
yes
why

Fort
what r u doing up at 2.46 am genuine question

Adella 😻
more importantly ☝️
i think the question should be
why are you 🫵 texting me at this hour 🤨🤨

Fort
cuz i want to
and cuz i can 😃
next question
do you wanna go on a little adventure

Adella 😻
depends

Fort
great, i'll pick you up
be there in 10

Adella 😻
absolutely no comment.

~~~

I just finished watching a movie so if i'm being honest Hector's text came through at the perfect time. I quickly got dressed and packed a few essentials in my tote that one might need in a so called 'little adventure.'

Again with perfect timing, another of his texts came through,

Fort
oh yeah, forgot to say
bring a bikini
or wear one already
i don't mind either option ;)

~~~

And so in the tote the bikini went.

I heard the engine pulling up outside of the house so I, as noiselessly as I could, creeped outside and locked the door behind me.

Getting into the passenger side of Hector's car, I already started my sentence before I was fully seated, "Drive, if we're caught we're dead."

"Ads, don't stress it, we're fine, honestly," he smiled towards me and almost automatically it seemed, he put his hand on my thigh in reassurance.

My gaze travelled down to where his palm was placed, holding my thigh. Such a simple action yet one that literally sent butterflies aflame in my stomach. I glanced over at Hector, who was focusing solely on driving, and didn't seem to register the literal, excuse the pun, hold he had over me.

"No because your loud ass engine could have woken up the whole house. Then you try explaining yourself to both my dad and Pau what you're doing outside our house in the middle of the night."

"Ads, it's fine." His comment was accompanied by his hand moving further up my inner thigh and giving a gentle but firm, i'm sure to him a reassuring but to me a fucking deviously tempting, squeeze. "Plus they sleep like bears, there's no way they heard anything."

But that sentence didn't register fully with me because all concentration was lost on the contact his hand was making. It was dangerously, dangerously close. And he didn't seem to be wanting to move it any time soon.

Hector rubbed small, delicate circles using his thumb on my thigh for the rest of the journey. He hadn't even properly touched me and I already knew I was soaking wet.

He parked in a spot on the coast and the hum of the water reached my ears. I smiled to myself because I loved the beach. And I think Hector knew that. As I got out of his car after he came round to my side and opened the door for me, I asked him suddenly, "Wait how do you know Pau and dad are heavy sleepers?"