part 19/ the champions league

Adella's POV:

I woke up in someone's bed.

Hector's bed, if we're getting into the specifics, which I know you lot like.

His arm was wrapped around my waist, pulling me into his chest. He was still asleep behind me, and I lay there, enjoying the feeling of his muscular arms resting on me.

Maybe five minutes later, I felt soft kisses being placed on my head. "Good morning," Hector said, in a husky morning voice, still full of sleep.

"Good morning," I said, a smile alight on my face already, despite the early hour of the morning.

"As much as I'd love to stay here with you, Adella, I do unfortunately have training this morning," he huffed.

I turned around to face him, his arms staying wrapped around me. "Yeah, that's normally what professional footballers have to do," I said sarcastically and pecked his lips.

He closed his eyes after my lips had touched his. I thought I'd broken him. So I kissed him again. Very lightly, of course. (Very demure of me.)

"Adella?" Hector asked.

"Yes?"

"Do you want me to miss training?"

"I mean, are you offering?" I asked.

Within a split second, he flipped me on my back, found my hands and pinned them down onto the bed on each side of my head, and kissed me.

This completely caught me by surprise, and I let out an involuntary squeal of shock, but I soon smiled into the kiss. It was deep and passionate, and as soon as I smiled, I could feel Hector smiling back into the kiss as well.

He ripped away as fast as he started this, smirking as he did so when he realised how upset and needy he had left me.

"I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you later," he said and disappeared into the bathroom whilst I sunk further into his mattress.

~

I grabbed breakfast in the cutest cafe with Lucia and Dayana. Chewing on my muffin, I nearly choked when I heard what Dayana commented, "Ads, you're glowing," her mischievous smile was unmistakable. Lucia's head snapped up from her plate, to have a good look at me.

"Yeah, I am. It's the Italian sun, dickhead," I threw back at her with an innocent smile. "Always assuming the worst from me," I rolled my eyes and took another bite.

"That's because my assumptions are, 99% of the time, right," Dayana narrowed her eyes at me.

~

Hector's POV:

the boizz🥶🥶

Fermin
why did i see adella doing the walk of shame out of hector's room this morning?

Gavi
because you have eyes?
WAIT
WHAT

Pedri
NOOOO WAYYYY
AYOOOOO

Hector
you must be blind, hermano

Fermin
no actually my eye doctor said my visions perfect 🤓☝️

Lamine
OH.
MY.
GOD.

Gavi
you have an explanation to deliver

Hector
since I have no idea what you're talking about..
here's probably what fermin's blind ass eyes saw,
Adella's room is next to mine so probably with your still half closed eyes whilst walking to training, you simply didn't see right
and she was actually walking out of her own room