part 8/ consequences

Hector's pov (point of view)

the boizz🥶🥶

Pedri
istg fermin change the name of this gc
we are not roadmen

Gavi
what a party pooper 💩💩
i've always wanted to embrace the roadman culture 😔😔😔😔

Fermin
but u dress like one Pedri sooo
on that note so does Lamine
with his balaclava selfies
oh yeah and Hector
i've got screenshots 😃

Lamine
yeah i love my balaclava 😍

Hector
me too 😍😍

Lamine
oh hello there Hector 😏😏😏😏😏

Hector
hello?

Lamine
so i've been curious

Gavi
same bro

Lamine
would you care to explain your most recent celebration at the game to the group chat?

Pau
lamines got a point
what's going on?

Gavi
oh we're about to start
Pedro go get the popcorn

Pedri
two steps ahead of ya

Fermin
ayo get some for me

Pedri
sorry no can do. roadmen don't eat popcorn.

Lamine
well Hectorrrr...
you cant escape foreverrrrr 😊

Hector
so the A actually stands for abuela
as in my abuela
may she rest in peace 🙏

Fermin
he thought he was slick with that one

Lamine
yeah it smells like bs to me

Pau
sounds legit to me

Gavi
oh pau sweetheart always the optimist

Fermin
so you're absolutely sure this A celebration has nothing nothing to do with a certain pretty blonde?

Hector
positive 🙂

Gavi
absolutely nothing to do with a certain centre back's hot ass sister? (sorry pau it had to be said)

Pau
right i'm logging off. goodbye guys

Pedri
nothing to do with this stunning model that you kept on looking for in the crowd on Saturday?

Lamine
NOTHING TO DO WITH ADELLA?

Hector
where's Marc?
and who unadded him??
the only person that would be supporting me in this ganging up 😔

Hector Fort added Marc Guiu!
Hector Fort left the chat!

~~~~~~

Adella's pov:

"Yeah, come in, i'm decent!" I shouted at the door, after quickly throwing my top on over my bra.

"Hey," Hector said as he came into my room and shut the door behind him.

I smiled a genuine smile. I was sat on the edge of my bed and indicated for him to come and sit beside me by tapping the space.

"Well done on the game today," I told him. I was actually really proud of him.

"Thank you."

"I liked your celebration," I smirked slightly, looking into the depths of his dark brown eyes. "That got anything to do with me?" I questioned him.

"Oh, you know that it's got everything to do with you, Adella. Stop tryna be modest," he smiled.

"Well I had to make sure," I grinned, "it's not everyday I get a dedicated celebration. Imagine how embarrassed it would have been if I thought it was to me, and it really wasn't."

"Good thing you don't have to worry about that then."

"Mhm," i hummed.

After a brief flicker of pause, where I could see the clocks churning in Hector's head, he spoke again, "How are you, Ads? How's the cheek? Is it healing okay?"

The moment of silence that he provided us with, I also made use of. In those few seconds, all i thought about was him. I spaced out for a second, just thinking about him, not registering the flow of question he had just asked me.

I was brought back to the present with his touch. His hand delicately placed on my cheek. His soft finger tips brushed my hair out of my face. He tucked a piece of hair being my ear. And just like that he had me melting. I just stared at him in awe.

"Ads, are you okay? I asked you if-" he started but I didn't let him finish his sentence.

His hand was still cupping my cheek and the side of my face.

An unknown force and desire came into my body and I leaned in. Softly my lips made contact with his.

It was only a matter of a second before Hector got over the initial shock of my unexpected action and reciprocated the kiss. He drew me in closer, cupping the other side of my face as well.

He tasted of mint as he dipped his tongue in to intensify the kiss. He was intoxicating, overwhelming all of my senses.

I pulled away.

"Fuck," I cursed, "fuck. Fuck, i'm sorry. i didn't mean to. i don't know what came over me-"

"Adella, respectfully, shut up."

And with that he pulled me in again, and I melted into a kiss of pure sweetness and warmth with the same guy that just a few days ago infuriated every single cell in my body.

~~~

Author's note:

HECTOR GOT A CONTRACT RENEWAL TODAY IM ACC SO SO HAPPY 🥰🥰

so proud of him fr ❤️