part 20/ celebrations, part 1

Unknown POV:

On one of my previous side quests, I had discovered that our hotel we were staying at had a gigantic rooftop pool. As soon as I saw it, I rushed downstairs to let the others know.

After our win against Napoli today, there was no better place to celebrate than here, with the sunsets colours dripping from the sky, the warm evening air heating our skin, and the bottles of bubbly flowing.

The rooftop had a full bar on one side, deck chairs on both sides of the swimming pool, two hot tubs, and high tables and chairs for enjoying a drink which were dotted around the whole parquet.

And that's precisely what we were doing, with my cocktail in hand, I sipped on it whilst I let my partner sift through his already existing evidence. Because we were on a mission tonight.

I removed my sunglasses from my head and put them on to cover my eyes. I scanned my surroundings discreetly for any onlooking people. Discretion was key.

Secrecy was key. Which was exactly why we had picked the far far table in the corner, so no one would notice our disappearance for the next 10 minutes. The two beautiful ladies sat in front of us at the table also sipped on their cocktails.

We had to sort this business out before too many mojitos entered my blood stream.

"Let the meeting commence," my partner opened the discussion, "This is the evidence we have gathered so far." We showed the pair of women the photos that could lead to the case being closed. One set of photos, a second set of photos, and our portfolio was growing and growing.

"Now that is some good work," the brunette commented.

"Ah, thank you ladies," I slurped on my drink, "Is there anything you'd like to add that can bring us closer to closing this case?"

"Yes!" the gorgeous woman sat directly opposite me stopped sipping her drink and slapped the table with her hand, "Ive noticed, I have a good eye you see, that that girl's skin is way too glowy these days."

I raised a brow. I really didn't see how that comment had any relevance to the question I asked? Clearly galie was drunk already.

"That is a perfectly useful piece of information!" my colleague exclaimed, "We'll get some before and after shots of her face and add it to our portfolio."

I nodded satisfied with the overall direction that our investigation was headed in. "Now, tonight... we divide and conquer. We need some good and solid evidence."

"Cheers to that," my colleague raised his glass and we all cheersed.

~~~

Adella's POV:

Pres before the club had always been my favourite, are my favourite, and will forever remain my favourite.

Tonight was a whole vibe. The entire team buzzing from the win tonight, so the smiles were endless and the atmosphere was like never before.

By the time I made my way up to the rooftop, fashionably late by around 40 minutes of course, because my hair was not cooperating with me today, everyone was already gathered, talking and drinking together.

(Bikini fit)